A cat's life for me

The life of a cat isn't an easy one. You have be completely clean at all cost, using your own tongue instead of a shower like humans. A cat needs to be alert at all times, ready to pounce whatever prey he sees. He needs to inform his human of threats. Needs to wake up his human more often than actual necessary and most important of all: he needs his beauty sleep every day at every inappropriate place possible. Like, (y/n)'s bed or her couch.

Today was an even more tiring day as today was your birthday. And birthdays mean quite some things to cats. Guests.. Iewl. Cake, yum. Punch or other alcoholic drinks. For Kid it was a yes, but Law still preferred coffee. Presents, which mean boxes to play with, oh hell yes. But the most troubling for a cat is.. you don't give him the attention it deserves after giving you a meaningful gift. A present meant for you alone, one he had gotten himself. Or Kid in this case. He was oh so proud and laid his gift in front of your sleeping form, very close to your face. "I'm sure she'll like it." Kid stated proudly, puffing up his chest as he walked out of your room, locking his eyes with the piercing ones of Law. "I'm sure she wouldn't." Law retorted, looking back at the page he was reading of one of your books.

"She will! And I'll prove it!" Kid boomed, trotting back to your room to wake you. Law could hear Kid talking softly to you with his keen ears and his small lips formed a tiny smirk. A sudden shriek came from your room and Kid dashed through the kitchen and into the living room, hiding under the couch. "KID! Get your ass back here!" You scream as you bolted down, your fingers holding Kid's little present between your fingers. Law eyed your just awake form and laughed before falling on his back, rolling from side to side. Kid's head poked from under your couch, carefully eyeing your next move. "Why, Kid..? Why do you actually think I wanted to wake up next to a dead mouse." You heaved out, glaring at the poor red cat. "I-it was a present." He whispered, fully aware of how mad you could be and he didn't want your wrath at the moment. You blinked and looked at him with a shocked expression, trying to process what he just said. "Present? Why?" You muttered, eyeing the mouse once again before jumping aside and dropping it from your grasp as adrenaline had left your system.

"It's your birthday, (y/n)-ya." Law said as he had regained his composure and jumped off the table he had been sitting on. His soft paws made its way over to you and he rubbed his cheek against your bare legs, his eyes wandering further up, seeing your panties under your nightgown. "Birthday.." You pondered and hit your head in realisation. "Oh god.. I should have bought cake yesterday." You muttered defeated. "You.. don't have cake?" Kid asked as he suddenly sat in front of you, pawing the air a little. "But I wanted cake." He scoffed and looked to the side, eyes falling on the other cat that was still looking up with a slight blush. "The fuck are you looking at?" He growled, shaking Law back to reality as his eyes widened and stared at Kid. "Nothing!" You sighed and looked down, seeing Law and Kid sitting close and glancing up slightly. "Guys! Really?!" You yelled, turning on your heels and stomping towards your room to at least change.

"Kid, you idiot! I had a nice view." Law scolded, hitting the younger cat with his black paw. "How was I supposed to know what you were looking at!" Kid scolded back, hitting Law with his red paw. "But it was beautiful." Law hummed. "Yes.. it was." Kid smirked with his little lips and licked them before pouncing on the older male. "But at least tell me when you can see them. I wanted panties time longer." Kid whispered, seeing you coming back flustered. "Coffee.. I definitely need coffee this time." You muttered, looking from one cat to the other and nearly launched yourself on the coffee maker. "Tight." You suddenly heard and shook your head with a blush. 'Please, tell me they're not talking about..' "It looks nice too." A shudder ran down your spine, hearing their voices being closer than before. "How much do you squad, (y/n)-ya?" Law suddenly asked, looking up at you expectantly. "Law, I swear to my god of food and sleep, tell me you're looking at something else than my bottom." You muttered, closing your eyes and lifting your hands to conceal your burning cheeks.