A Question after A Kiss | Chapter 15

"Oh fuck!"

"Sooyoung, language." Irene scolded the girl. She sat down on the floor and wiped her dripping sweats with a face towel.

Lisa grabs a bottle of water, drinking on it to quench her thirst and sits down beside Irene -- not noticing the glares that were thrown at her.

"Yeah, we're getting through. It's nice to dance along with you girls" Lisa giggles seeing them all drained out, trying to catch their breath after an intense dance practice.

They were finally finished recording their songs, and finished shooting mv's, and moved on to their last preparation which is the dance choreography made by none other than Lalisa Manoban.

"Thank you for making our choreography a hell. Oh gosh, I think I broke my back there" Rosé complains. She reached for her back, massaging it gently.

"You're welcome" Lisa mischievously smiled, getting a glare from the other blonde. She shivered at the intimidating look of Rosé and clears her throat -- looking away at her.

"Oh yeah, Yang PD told me that you girls should lose some weight before the comeback day. But I strongly disagree since you're all so... skinny. Jisoo wouldn't like to know you girls are starving yourselves"

"Yeah, totally forgot Jisoo is a doctor"

"You don't want to argue with a person who skipped high school just to study medicine" Lisa laughs.

Irene frowns and looked at Lisa. "She skipped high school?" The older girl asked.

Lisa nods. She heaves out a sigh. "Yeah, her parents thinks high school is some joke and made her study medicine in a young age. Her parents are quite... no, her parents totally controls her life" Lisa informs.

Her eyes widens realizing what she had blurted out and looked at the girls to see their shock reaction making her facepalm herself, mentally cursing for being so dumb to tell them about Jisoo's life when Jisoo asked her not to tell anyone.

"Then... how did you meet Jisoo?" Irene asked.

"New Zealand. At some party" Lisa gulps. She should just shut up her mouth to not say more about their lives.

"What kind-"

"Oh shoot... I have to go? Yep, to find Jennie. She's missing after our practice break. You know, we're going to start practicing again so I should go and find that small human" Lisa reasoned out and runs away from the girls -- leaving them in curiosity.

"Speaking of Jennie, does anyone knows where she went?"

///

"Here," Jisoo placed the pork belly in Jennie's plate and smiles at her. "Eat a lot, Jennie"

Jennie sneaked out the practice room after Lisa called it a break to meet Jisoo at the studio. Jisoo was shocked to see Jennie but then she felt happy that Jennie was willing to eat lunch with her.

"You don't have to baby me"

Jisoo scoffs. "You love it when I baby you. Even Irene agrees with it" Jisoo smirked when she saw Jennie's cheeks turned crimson red.

They ate in a comfortable silence and exchanged glances every minute. When Jennie was about to start a conversation, Jisoo's phone dings -- a notification from her messages. She sighed and puts it back down and continued eating.

"What was it?" Jennie questions, out of curiosity. She stuffed food in her mouth while Jisoo looks at her and giggles to see her cheeks bloating because of the food.

"Has anyone told you that your cheeks look like steamed dumpling?" Jisoo wiped the sauce that got into the side of Jennie's lips -- not knowing what effect it got to the brunette. Jisoo felt her own heart fluttering when her thumb brushed against Jennie's soft lips.