See You Later. Maybe Never. | Chapter 20

"Kim Soo-Hyun, the CEO of Haneul Corporation, has come back to Korea. Medias have found out that the big time CEO will throw a party after years of being gone. It is expected that Kim will, finally, introduce his--"

Irene turns the TV off. She fixes her blouse and told the girls to get ready to leave.

"Wow... I really envy his children a lot. Like, they got everything, and doesn't even have to work themselves all the way up" Yeri uttered. Irene shakes her head at what the younger girl was saying and ignored her.

Joy slumps down beside Yeri and agrees. "Did you even see their beauty? I mean, look at Kim Seokjin, and Kim Suho! They're so gorgeous as if they don't even age!"

"That's one of the thing I love the most about them! Their genes are so awesome and I can't wait to meet his youngest child" Yeri grins widely. Joy and Yeri always had a crush on the Kim siblings, too bad that they were already married.

Irene groans at the two that kept blabbering about 'the great' Kim Soo-Hyun and snaps at them. "What's so even great about this man that you kept talking about him?"

"Well, first of all, he had achieved millions of success. Second, he is an independent man, who made their company grow all by himself. Third, he's just so gorgeous. And lastly,"

Yeri looks at Joy, who also looked at her, they nod their head before running towards Irene. Standing side to side, they shouted, "I do not accept failure and shame! I do what's best and what I think will be great for the future!"

The two giggles after shouting. Irene sighed, letting the two have their fun. Loud thumping was heard from above before Irene saw Wendy, and Rosé, running towards the TV, turning it on and switches the channel.

"What's happening?" Irene asked, confused at what the girls was up to. While Wendy switches channel through channel, Rosé made Irene sit down.

"You won't believe what the company just did"

A confused Irene looks at the television, the news that popped up was about Jennie and her rumor.

"YG Entertainment has already responded to the dating rumor of BlackVelvet's Jennie Kim and Soloist Kim Jongin, clearing the rumor. YG's response, "To clear, and clarify, the rumor of the two idols, Jennie and Jongin had explained that they unexpectedly met at the said place. Nothing is going on between the two, and we ask everyone to not hate on the two idols.", many fans of Jongin that sent hate towards Jennie are now trending, and sincerely apologized at the idol. Stay tune for more news"

Irene's eyes were wide, her jaw dropped on the floor as she can't believe what she just heard and witnessed. "Why... did he cleared the rumor?"

"Jen unnie! Did you already hear the--" Yeri couldn't continue her question after Jennie dashed away, slamming the door close, leaving the girls confused.

///

"Jisoo? Open the door, please! Are you home?"

"Jennie? Oof--"

Jennie engulfed Jisoo in a tight hug, that caught Jisoo off guard -- but still hugged the brunette back -- She was confused at the brunette's action and lets Jennie hug her for a while until Jennie pulls away, tears falling out of her eyes.

Jisoo panicked. "H-hey? Did I do something wrong?"

"Nothing... You did nothing wrong at all" Jennie chuckles. She hugged the raven haired once again with Jisoo finally understanding why Jennie was getting emotional. Placing her arms around Jennie's neck, she pulled her more closer, with their bodies pressed against one another.