Preparation | Chapter 8

"Jennie-ssi! Welcome back!"

"JENNIEEEE!"

"How have you been, Jennie?"

All those questions and shouts were thrown at Jennie after her fans, and even some reporter, saw her coming out. She bows at them, not answering any of their questions as she was currently tired from the flight.

Guards were surrounding her, firmly standing in their place, and they guided Jennie to the van that was ready for her.

"Jennie! We are waiting for the comeback!"

"Jennie! We love you so much!"

"Please take care, Jennie!"

It made Jennie smile. She remembered a certain raven haired that she left back at New Zealand. "Please take care of yourself" was the last sentence she heard from the older's beautiful voice.

She smiled at the crowd that had enough patience and waited for her for a long time. She waved her hand goodbye before the car drove away from the airport.

She was excited to see her members again. But she'll also miss her new friends in New Zealand.

///

Tired from the ride, she used her key card and didn't even bother knocking to let them know that she was already in the unit.

She had expected a bickering Joy and Yeri while a sitting Rosé as she eats her favorite cup of rice, Wendy watching the TV and Irene scolding them.

But she was shocked seeing, when the girls were getting ready. A big banner inside, 'Welcome Back Jennie!', which made her heart melt. Rosé was casually picking out a piece of fried chicken while Irene was busy telling Joy to where to put the plate of foods.

"Hmm... I think it's more beautiful when you put it right there, on the left, Wendy unnie" Jennie suggested, giggling. Wendy grins and did what Jennie told.

"Thank you, Jennie. Please help out with the foods inside the kitchen" Wendy walks to get the other balloons. It even made Jennie laugh.

"Stop laughing there and help, Jennie" Irene scolds, too focused on putting air on the balloons.

And then they all realized who they were talking to. Jennie kept laughing, her laughs were even louder this time.

"Jennie! Oh gosh. I thought you'll arrive a little later!" Irene giggles. She walk towards the brunette and hugged her tightly.

"You were so focused on putting air on the balloons to even notice me"

She playfully rolled her eyes. "Shut it, Jen"

"Group hug!!" Joy shouted in excitement. She jumped on Irene, making them three fall down loudly on the ground. Wendy joined while Yeri placed the food down on the table first before jumping down on Wendy, giggling loudly.

"Oh my gosh! I can't breath! Stand up, Park Sooyoung!"

"Kim Yeri!! Stand up there right now, kid!"

"Wendy unnie feels like a pillow that I could lay down on her for the rest of my life!"

And then Rosé, who was busy eating walks in front of them. Confused with why they were on the ground.

"Hi! Rosie Posie!" Jennie greets, grinning. Rosé's eyes widens and she lays down on Yeri, joining them on the ground.

"Oh my gosh, I can't breath!" Irene complains, trying to push Joy away, only for the girl to hug her and Jennie tighter.

"Yah!!"