Naked Buddies | Chapter 5.5

[ Short Chapter ]

Night time went by fast. Jennie already told her manager that she'll take a dip on the jacuzzi tonight and her manager lets her be.

She was already changed into a bathrobe, wearing nothing inside as she steps out on her unit. She walked through the hallway, reaching to the big swimming pool, near her unit, with quiet steps to avoid disturbing anyone.

She step on the side of the jacuzzi, taking off her bathrobe and steps inside. She was sure that nobody was awake at 3 am and the jacuzzi is to hers alone that made her feel comfortable in being naked.

But everything she had planned for tonight came to an end and was totally ruined when she saw a certain raven haired, already sat down inside the jacuzzi, obviously checking out her naked body.

"Oh my gosh! I didn't k-know you were in here... I thought no one was awake at this time" Jennie reasoned out. She quickly dash to grab her bathrobe, laying on the floor, and puts it on. Her face was red and she avoided eye contact with the raven haired.

"It's okay. We're both girls anyway.. You can get in. I'll be glad to have you accompany me" Jisoo uttered. The raven haired scoots a little away and pats the seat beside her for Jennie.

"T-thanks"

Jennie shyly takes her robe off and got inside the jacuzzi. The warm water made her relax while the sight of Jisoo and her hair tied into a messy bun made her blush.

"Why are you here? I mean..." Jennie stopped. She finally looked over at the raven haired, who was already looking at her, as she continued, "...are you also in one of the units here?"

"Oh! I forgot to tell you! Lisa, my and Jackson's friend, is living in here too. I decided to give her a visit" Jisoo explained. Jennie nods her head, understanding and avoided any eye contact with the raven haired. She didn't want her eyes to roam freely around the older girl's naked body and be called pervert about it.

"This is really satisfying..." Jisoo groans in satisfaction. Jennie's eyes widens, her mind completely went blank after hearing Jisoo groan. She gulped and glanced over at Jisoo.

The raven haired had her head thrown back, resting against the wall. Some sweat were visible on her neck, running down her body. And Jennie felt her stomach turn at the sight  of the girl.

"Hey, stop checking me out, Jennie"

Oh... shi

"Eyes up here, Kim"

And Jennie did. She met Jisoo's brown eyes, staring at her as if she was seeing through her soul. She gulped and couldn't stop her eyes from going down her nose, down her beautiful heart-shaped lips, down to her collarbone, to the raven hair's exposed chest.

And then a hand covered her eyes. She felt the water move and a body was next to her, so close against her body. She smelled Jisoo's addicting vanilla scent and then she felt a hot minty breath was against her lips.

"Didn't I tell you, my eyes weren't down my chest, Miss Kim. Behave" Jisoo's deep, husky voice already made Jennie dizzy. She couldn't think of anything. And when Jisoo lets her hand uncover Jennie's eyes, the brunette only realized how close their face was. An inch space against each other.

And then, she saw Jisoo's eyes travelled down her lips, to her neck and jawline, where Jisoo made her fingers brush slightly, making her shiver. Jisoo smirks.

"Got a nice body there, Kim" Jisoo compliments. Before Jennie could speak, Jisoo already moved away, smiling at her sweetly as if she didn't just did something earlier. Jennie heaves out a deep sigh, looking away from the raven haired.

The way she called me Kim was just so... hot

"Huh... it's only been three days since we met and here we are, checking each other's body" Jisoo chuckles. It even made Jennie blush and she quickly hops out of the jacuzzi, wearing her bathrobe.

Before she could even walk away, she heard Jisoo shout. "Let's be naked buddies, Jen! That'll be fun!"

Jennie got even more red as she sent glares at Jisoo. "Shut up, you pervert!" Jennie shouts back and runs away from a laughing Jisoo. She just needed to calm herself down after what happened.

//