"No, thanks." I said then continued walking. When I saw Colby he was leaned against the counter in the kitchen with his arm slung around a random girl.

"Hey, sweetheart." He slurred when I came into view. "Can you come lock my door?" I asked as sniffled and took a sip of his drink.

"Yeah." He said then took his arm away from the girl who huffed out a breath, glaring at me.

"Come on." Colby said and wrapped his arm around my waist, leading me through the crowd.

I was genuinely surprised there were so many people here still considering it was well past midnight at this point.

"Did you have fun?" Colby asked as we walked up the stairs. "It was alright." I said then went into my room which was actually Colby's room.

"Get some rest, you look tired." He said and gently brushed my cheek with his fingers. "Drink some water, you look wasted." I said harshly as his eyes hardened.

"Tone, Julia. I won't tell you again." He said drunkenly as I giggled. "Goodnight." I said then closed the door.

I waited until Colby locked it then went to the closet.

"Ugh." I grunted and took off my heels, sitting on the bench in the middle of the closet.

"Fuck." I whispered and rubbed the blisters that were burning my feet.

I opened the drawer and pulled out a pair of boxers. It made sense now as to why they were there since this was Colby's room.

I really didn't question it before, since there were plenty of guys in the house. These boxers could have been anyones.

I ended up getting dressed in a long tshirt and the boxers, feeling much more comfortable than the tight dress I was wearing previously.

Once I was dressed I went into the bathroom and got ready for bed. Colby had went to the store and gotten me some hygiene stuff which I was grateful for.

I was so confused by him because he would sometimes be so sweet and would go out of his way to make sure I was okay.

Other times he would threaten me and get mad if I 'spoke out of turn'.

I think he had a power trip and hated when I would question him.

It was kinda funny to make him upset sometimes though.

Once I was done cleaning myself up I got in bed, cuddling into the comforter.

It had been a long day so I fell asleep almost immediately.

I couldn't have slept long though before I was awoken by someone stumbling into the room.

"Colby?" I asked as he grunted. "I-fuck-ugh. I forgot you were in here." He slurred and stumbled over to the bed.

"You're wasted." I said as he grinned. "Isn't it fun?" He asked as I shook my head.

"No. Do I need to get a Narcan or something?" I asked and sat up.

"No." He said then sniffled and pulled his shirt off.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he pulled his pants off, leaving him in just his boxers.

"Going to sleep." He said as I looked around. "I-in here?" I asked as he got into bed with me, wrapping his strong arms around my waist and pulling me into him.

I squirmed, feeling his dick slightly hard against my ass.

"It's my bedroom, isn't it?" He hummed, his warm breath on my ear. "Why did you give me your room?" I asked, causing him to chuckle and place a gentle kiss on my neck.

"I'll tell you a different time, sweetheart." He said and tightened his arms around my waist.

"I saw you grinding on another man tonight. It pissed me off." Colby said lowly after a few minutes of silence.

"Got a crush on me, Brock?" I asked as he clenched his jaw. I could feel it against my shoulder.

"You're mine. I don't need a crush. I own you." He said, sending a shiver down my spine.

"No, you don't. You just like to think you do." I argued. "I'm too tired for this conversation, sweetheart. Go to sleep before you piss me off." He said and kissed my shoulder.

"Yes, sir." I whispered causing him to grunt and his dick to get harder.

Sick bastard.

"You drive me fucking crazy." He mumbled. "I know. Goodnight." I whispered and looked straight ahead.

My head was swimming with the fact that Colby was laid in bed with me, holding me as if we were madly in love.

It was confusing but I knew it was because of the drugs. Sober Colby would never in a million years do this and I was afraid for his reaction in the morning.

Would he get mad at me for letting him do it? Perhaps he would go soft for me again and tell me a little more information.

I had a feeling it would be the first one though. Part of me wanted to get out of bed and sleep on the floor or somewhere else.

I didn't want Colby to think that I thought this sort of action was okay.

Not that it really mattered anyways, considering he thought I was his property.

It was really annoying that he thought that, because I simply wasn't.

I was going to get myself out of this house and out of his life in one way or another.

At least I hoped I would.