20

VIGILANTE

VIGILANTE

Y/n groaned blinding her eyes open, retrains keeping her body seated across a dining room chair. She turned seeing her daughters at the head of the table. Each looking at her with love and hope.

To her right was Silco, bound to a chair like her. Only with a guard covering his mouth. Her head broke seeing this. Before turning back to Powder who was the only one not restrained.

"He took everything from us. Right here, he stabbed Vander in the back. Just like he planned to with me." Y/n staid quite knowing that was far beyond the truth. Silco met her eyes as she gave him a small smile. "All the time saying you abandoned me when he knew the truth. Liar."

Powder shook her head muttering they were missing someone before disappearing into the darkness. Vi took this time to look from Y/n, a stuffed Mylo and a plush Claggor. Looking at her mother with confusion.

"This is how she copes Vi, I tried so hard to help. But she only pushed me further away." Y/n managed to tangle her fingers with Silcos her retrains not as tight as she thought. "I couldn't lose her."

The man looked at her desperately. The amount of worry and pain he felt for her broke him. He wanted out he needed to hold his wife.

Powder stepped back out wearing Vi's gloves placing down a metal plate steam coming out of it. She dropped the gloves to the floor, her fingers gently holding the top of the lid.

"I paid your girlfriend a visit this morning."

"What did you do?" Vi gasped fearful for her friend at this moment. Searching Powders and Y/n's eyes.

"I made her a snack." Vi gasped as Jinx removed the lid shouting no. Underneath was a cupcake, the topping being the gemstone.

She disappeared again before rolling out Caitlin, slamming her harshly into the table. Y/n winced at this turning her head away from the scene. Down towards her lap. Silcos hand clenching hers tighter.

"Now, where should I sit." There were two seats, one saying Powder the other Jinx. "That's your choice, really."

Powder did something Y/n refused to look at that ended up with Caitlin with a gun to her head.

"No powder don't! We can just go, we'll leave and never come back. Take mom with us. We could be a family."

Powder paused with furrowed brows.

"Where would we go? No, no, no. She's not saying that."

"It's true, we'll put this behind us. You'll never have to see him again Powder."

"What do you say about that?" Powder removed the mask from Silco. His hand gripping Y/n's tighter now.

"Her name is Jinx! She's lying. You'll be with her a day before she realises you aren't that girl anymore and turns her back on you."

Y/n bit her tongue as a whimper left her throat. The people she cared for the most were fighting and tearing each other apart in front of her.

"The topsides offered me everything. Independence, a seat at the table. All in return for you. They can all burn. Everyone betrays us, our family. Vander, her. They will never understand. It's only us. You're our daughter. I'll never forsake you."

"Drop the gun!"

Caitlin screamed aiming the mini gun at Powder. The girl playfully put her hands up. Placing the gun on the table. A few moments went by before jinx evilly grinned at Caitlin. Storming at her with great speeds slamming her body into hers knocking her out.

"Powder, jinx. Whatever you want to be called I don't care." Y/n spoke up her voice breaking. The three turned their heads towards the woman, as tears rolled over her cheeks. "You're my daughter and that's all I care about. I love you so fucking much. If you want to go with Vi or Silco that's up to you, I'll always be there for you. But I don't want either hurt."

Powder shifted sadness clouding her eyes as she looked at her mother. Almost dropping the gun to the floor. That's was until Silco and Vi started arguing and screaming to Powder to choose. Y/n gripped the arms of her chair. Scratching the wood under her nails.

Gun fire went off along with screaming. Y/n looked up seeing Silcos chair tilt towards her, his eyes staring at her as blood dripped down his chin.

Y/n gasped the tears running freely now. She pushed her body forwards wanting to reach him but was stopped.

"No, oh no, no, no, no." Powder held his face apologising turning to Y/n pulling the retrains off her.

The woman cried out loud coming to Powders side, gripping his over coat. Looking at the two women before him fondness in his eyes.

"I would have never gave you to them jinx. Not for anything. Don't cry. You're perfect." Powder pulled away wrapping her arms around herself. Y/n took her spot, settling in between his legs. Hands gripping his neck. Forehead against his.

"Don't leave me please. I need you."

Silco coughed closing his eyes leaning further into his wife. Enjoying the softness of her skin against his. Enjoying this small moment.

"We will meet again in another life. I love you so much, Darling."

His lips pressed against hers as they shared one last longing kiss. Tears streamed down y/n's face as sobs racked her body. She was left alone now with Her lover.

Body going limp. Stopped kissing her back with pure love. Y/n pulled away wrapping her arms around his head, pulling her self into his lap. Cradling him so close into her chest.

A ear piercing scream ripped through the air. Her heart shattering right there, no amount of torture or pain could top this moment.

"I love you so fucking much, I will see you again very soon my love." She whimpered kissing the top of his head. "I'll do it all for you." 

END