05

Vigilante

Vigilante

Laughter and music blared from inside and outside of the small bar. Y/n was one of those people. Her face flushed from the amount of alcohol she had drank.

Chatting away carelessly with Benzo about the recent finds he got from people all over. Y/n explaining her runs to piltover and the gadgets he would like.

Silco watched from a distance as her lashes fluttered lazily. How her lips curved in a smile, her hair was brushed behind her ears framing her face perfectly.

She didn't wear her usual attire. Fitting for a crop top along with baggy bottoms. She looked completely stunning, not a single care in the world. He felt stupid not speaking to her yet. It had already been two hours since they started drinking. Yet he couldn't just approach her and start chatting. The alcohol had already started to take a hit on him. By the amount of stress drinking he had done.

A hand clasped over his thin shoulders. Pulling his attention from the beautiful woman. Silco narrowed his eyes bitterly at his social friend.

Vander grinned at him before jolting down beside him. Nodding his head towards the woman who was now laughing loudly.

"Just go talk to her!"

Silco scoffed gulping down the rest of his drink. Leaning further back into the chair. The tanned man sat happily sipping on his drink. They never spoke about Silcos feelings but he understood there was feeling there for y/n. He just needed a push.

"Y/n! Come here!" The h/c haired woman brightened up at her name. Bidding her goodbyes to Benzo before rushing over to her two friends. Stumbling into the seat just besides Silco. His hands reaching out to steady the drunk woman from falling. Vander laughed at this. "How much have you had!"

"Too much!" She chuckled leaning over the table, some of her body hovering over the slim man beside her. "What's up?"

"Silco's been missing you~" he teased earning a stinging slap from the other man.

"Aw how sweet! I missed you too!" She wrapped an arm around his neck. Pulling his face against her head in an awkward side hug. Silco simply patted her back watching as she clumsily removed herself from him. "The rooms spinning."

Her face turned pale as she looked around the room. Clearly looking for an exit. Silco felt his eyes widened as he stood from his seat, hand still on her back.

"Come on legs get some air."

She hummed allowing the man to guide her outside. Awkwardly slipping past people so she could hold onto Silco. Once they reached outside she scrunched her nose in disgust at the polluted air. He frowned watching as she hunched over, puking out all the contents of her stomach.

Rubbing her back turning to face the bar not wanting to look down at the mess on the side of the building. She stood up straight, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. Y/n frowned throwing herself into the man. Arms wrapped around his torso. Silco paused, not expecting the sudden physical contact from the woman. Nor her change in mood.

"Why didn't you speak to me tonight?" She mumbled against his chest. Silco sighed patting the top of her head lightly looking behind the woman for a distraction.

"You we're having fun without me, no?" She groaned in annoyance looking up with a soft glare.

"Doesn't mean I don't want you there! I like having you around." Pouting playfully Silco felt his heart clench in his chest at her adorable face.

"Apologies Darling, I'll cling to you next time." He replied sarcastically, with a small smirk. Brushing back the sweat soaked strands of hair. "Now let's get you home."

"Darling!" She cheered stumbling as they walked away from the bar. Her arms snaking around his thin one. Keeping her balanced with a wide grin.

"Your mood changes so fast when drunk." He chuckled glancing towards her flustered figure.

"You make me feel too many things at once." She replied like she was answering a simple yes of no question. Silco cocked a brow, slowing his walk so she could keep up.

"Really?"

"Yeah, especially when you're bitch face, so cute." He swallowed a lump in his throat the man took this chance to slide his fingers through hers. Arms now dangling side by side. "They're mostly positive though. So don't worry."

"I'm glad. I feel the same." She hummed at his confession. A small smile gracing her face. "I got something for you by the way."

The woman cocked a brow pausing in her step turning to him.

"You can't buy me things!" She complained softly sending a small squeeze through his hand. He chuckled placing his hand into his pockets.

"It's a token of our friendship. You've helped me a lot." Pulling out the small gift he let it dangle between his fingers. Watching as she let out a small gasp. Instantly sobering up at the sight of the golden chain. It was beautiful, just like the one from when she was younger. "I remember you saying how much you like-"

He was silenced by her hand pressing against his mouth. Gently taking the jewellery from him. Clasping it around her neck, the cold metal sending shivers down her spine.

"It's perfect."

Silco smiled patting the top of her head once again. Placing her lips against the corner of his jaw. A small thank you for the thoughtful gift.

"How did you even get it?"

"I went to piltover yesterday, bought it for you when I found it." He shrugged like it wasn't a big deal.

"Where you get your money I don't even wanna know." She chuckled continuing their walk towards her home. "I'll pay you back somehow."

He shrugged placing his hands into the pockets of his bottoms. Just grateful she loved her gift. Her presence was enough for him as a thank you. Silco never met someone as interesting and beautiful in his life. Grateful she introduced him to so many new finds and feelings. Truly he was the one in dept.