10

Vigilante

Vigilante

Y/n opened the door to the main room. Running a hand over the back of her neck. Pausing at the table full of weapons, including Vanders gloves. Mylo and Claggor stood over the furniture with proud looks.

"What the fuck is this?"

Mylo grinned at his parental figure. Picking up the familiar dagger she always kept in her room. She glared snatching the heirloom away tucking it into her belt.

"Don't go through my room!" She warned smacking him around the back of the head. "Now answer the questions boys."

"Just so we will be ready for when the enforcers come." He explained as Claggor called on taking the back. The two teen suddenly erupting into an argument.

Y/n groaned pinching the bridge of her nose. They never listen or have a single brain cell between the two of them. Both are complete idiots, but loved them all the same.

The door swung open before being shut close. Turning the woman found her daughter rushing down the steps, clashing into her chest. Arms wrapping tightly around y/n's mid section. The woman sighed running a hand through her hair.

Powder jumped up from her spot noticing the tears that welled up in her sisters eyes. Y/n shushed her silently placing a gentle kiss against her head.

"What happened."

"Benzos dead and they took Vander." Her voice shook as she tried to stay strong. Y/n felt her chest ache for her long time friend. Gripping the teenage her harder.

"Who." Y/n asked pulling away to hold her face. Vi shook her head indicating she didn't know, glancing behind the table at Vanders cuffs.

"But we need to help him!"

Y/n nodded brushing pulling away from the girl. Looking at the four with hardened eyes.

"You do as I say. No one leaves my sight or anything. Got it?"

They nodded collecting their things. Y/n leaning with the boys, Vi followed along with no Powder.

"Where Pow?" Y/n asked before shacking her head. "No time, lead the way Vi."

Y/n made sure to adjust her knife so it was easy accessible. Brushing her fingers along the golden chain that hung against her neck. She couldn't loose someone else.

{~}

Y/n crept along the balcony on the second floor. Stopping around every corner making sure her kids were close behind. Peaking around the banister she let out a shaky sigh. Spotting a beaten up Vander strapped down to a chair.

Signalling the three to follow she crouch walked into the room. Pressing her body against the wall next to the door. So she was out of sight. The kids piled in Vi throwing herself into a hug.

Vanders eyes crept over each of their faces before landing on Y/n's. His heart seemed to have stopped. Anxious for the next few moments that we're bound to happen.

"What're you doing here..."

His eyes still stared into hers. Furrowing her brows while Vi answered for her. Mylo crouching down getting to work on unlocking the restraints.

"You have to get out now."

"Welcome." Y/n furrowed her brows at the voice. It sounded so oddly familiar. Erupting a flame in her chest. The footsteps approaching slowly. "You have my congratulations. But I'm afraid this will be a very short reunion."

Silco. He was the only man who spoke proper in the underground. The only persons voice who had an effect on her. But he was dead. Meeting eyes with Vander he looked at her with a pleading look, as if he was begging for forgiveness.

Y/n felt her knees wobble under her. Ignoring the fact Vi walked out with his gloves on, Claggor trying to find a way out.

"You said he was dead." She whispered with a small gasp. Vander glanced back and forth.

"Y/n he went crazy I had to do something." He confessed watching as her heart broke. Her face dropping. Soon anger flushed over pulling up the thing white hood from her shirt.

"Fuck you Vander."

A screech echoed through the air. She glanced behind her hiding spot. Managing to catch Vi being thrown through the air. She gritted her teeth before stepping out. Grabbing the back of Vi's top. Effortlessly throwing her into the room. The four looked at the woman in shock.

"Y/n!"

Slamming the metal door shut Y/n took a deep breath. Grabbing the blade that settled against her waist. She turned towards the large kid. Glaring harshly at him.

Spinning the blade she charged forwards. Ducking under the arm that swung at her, slamming her foot against the back of his knee. Sending the thing against the metal door. Bashing it's head harshly.

"Another one of his kids I presume?" Silco's voice cut through the air. Y/n breathed out slowly.

"Not a way to speak to an old fling." She commented turning to face the man. Watching as he stood straight from his position. Eyes wide as he stared at her scarred face. Eyes spotting the golden chain that hung across her neck. "Silco..."

She dropped the dagger walking towards him. Tears filling the brim of her eyes. Silco took slow steps forwards. Watching as she threw herself into his chest. Arms wrapping tightly around him, clinging onto his vest.

"I should've been there, I shouldn't have left you alone. I'm so sorry.." she whimpered feeling hands comb through the back of her head.

The moment was ruined by a flash of blue. Their conjoined bodies thrown backwards away from the balcony. Y/n gasped in pain, a scorching feeling taking over her back. Screaming in pain, as her body landed harshly against another.

Silco sat up, forgetting about the pain that took over his body. Holding his lovers face in his hands. Her back was exposed and bloodied. Sending her into unconscious. He looked up towards his creation glaring in pure anguish.

"Kill them."

Turning his attention back towards the injured woman in his arms. Wiping her brow with his thumb, ridding the small amount of blood that dripped down. He huffed angrily taking her blade, stalking behind Vander. Plunging the knife into his back.

He screamed in pain turning to grip Silcos neck. Squeezing hard bringing their faces closer, Silco stabbed him again. Watching as Vanders eyes softened looking over at the unconscious woman he let destroy herself because of his actions.

Realising his grip his body fell over the ledge of the balcony.