14

VIGILANTE

VIGILANTE

The bar was flooded with people, either dancing or talking. The music blared although it was quieter in the upstairs room.

Y/n sat against the rounded chairs, chatting along with Powder. A drink in each of the females hands. The blue haired girl gaining permission from her mother to drink.

Y/n chugged the rest of the whiskey in her glass. Leaning against the back of the chair. Eyes stared across the room, staring shamelessly. Placing the cigar against his lips.

His blue eye watching as a man crept over to the two girls. Sitting on the other side of his wife. Furrowing his brows, leaning closer elbows on knees. He ignored Sevika who was trying to congratulate him on marring. The hand holding a cigar decorated with a thin golden band, the matching date to his lovers.

The random man who sat next to Y/n grinned at her. Laying an arm over the seat behind her. Powder sneered at him, watching as her mother sat with a relaxed look.

"You're fucking stunning." He began leaning closer, hovering over her new drink that was passed by one of Silco's lackeys. Something dropping innocently into her drink, going unnoticed by the two women. "Great party yeah?"

Y/n hummed taking a long gulp from her drink. Watching as his grin widened. Thinking nothing of it she made eye contact with Powder.

"I'm going to get another drink, wanna come?" Powder ignored him almost begging the woman to follow her.

"It's fine hunny, I'll handle myself." She explained already knowing what her daughter was doing. Taking another long sip from her drink.

Powder nodded hesitantly. Disappearing downstairs to the bar. Y/n fiddled with the end of the leather skirt she wore. A red blouse tucked neatly into it.

"So you know Silco?" He asked scooting closer slightly. "Since this is his private area."

"You could say that." She murmured.

Not a lot of people knew about herself and Silco. She usually kept inside, helping with paperwork. Powder or Jinx was the one known better. Due to her crazy personality.

"Yeah I know him personally, we're actually good friends." He bullshitted her trying to seem more impressive to seduce her. She found it funny that people used her husband as a go to.

Her brows furrowed as her vision started blurring. She only had to drinks since getting here. How the fuck was she already drunk. Looking down at her drink realising hit her. He fucking spiked her.

"W-what..." she slurred feeling her body sway side to side.

His grin looked horrifying at this very moment. His disgusting hand grabbing her wrist standing from his seat. She leaned away from him too weak to pull back.

"How about we get out of here?"

She whimpered the music becoming unbearable at this moment. She felt fear like no other ways over her. Silco wasn't anywhere in her vision to call for help.

"Hey."

The man frowned in annoyance turning towards the voice.

"I'm busy man."

His eyes widened landing on the furious Silco. Staring at the man, if looks could kill god he wish he would've been dead. Letting go of Y/n's hand he took a step closer to her.

"Sorry, I'm just trying to get my drunk girlfriend home." He lied through the skin of his teeth. Not realising the mistake he made.

"Really because it looks like you've drugged my wife." The calmness in his voice was terrifying. The mans face paled. Looking behind Silco. Spotting two large men taking a step forwards. Grabbing him by his arms. "It's fine though, my men here will show you a good time."

The man started kicking and screaming as he was dragged into the back of the club. Silco paid no mind crouching down in front of the woman. Placing his hands against her cheeks.

She struggled to keep her eyes open. Head threatening to fall back as she stared down at her lover. Trying to make out the words he was saying. Jinx spotting the situation and rushed over asking Silco what happened.

"Help me get her home. Some bastard drugged her." He spat furious he hadn't been sitting with them.

Jinx came to her side with no argument. Helping Silco hold the woman up. The walk home she started fading in and out of it. Silco having to pick her up bridal style. Jinx held open doors from him, getting her into bed.

"I'm going to get her a hot drink." Jinx spoke as she walked out the room. Allowing Silco to start undressing her.

He was still furious with himself for not being there when everything was going down. Maybe if he moved sooner she wouldn't be in this situation. Finally changed her into something more comfortable. Jinx crept into the room. Placing a warm mug of coffee on her bedside table. Silco helped her sit up, letting her lean against him for support.

Y/n cuddled into his side, closing her eyes. He sighed listening to her soft breathing. Jink sat at the foot of the bed. Watching her mother with a sad look.

A knock on the door snapped the two out of their worried gazes. Sevika entered the room, an angered look over her face. Softening at the sleeping woman.

"He's dead, threw his body in the old coal mine." Silco nodded turning toward jinx.

"Go get some sleep. It's been a long night."

"Okay."