6: Meeting

An hour.

I've been here an hour and still there's not been one thing from dad or uncle Merle.

There's other rooms, well there bound to be it's a damn mall but, I haven't met everyone yet and I sure as hell don't want too.

I'm standing against a glass cabinet as we all hear rustling from the outside of the gate.

Knock.

The repeated thwacks against the metal exit echoes through the room.

"Who the hell is that?" A blonde woman asks as Glenn goes to open the same door we walked through.

"Dad!" I ran across the room as he embraced me into his arms. Not long after Glenn introduced me to the rest of this dysfunctional group we heard Dad and Uncle Merle bang on the metal gate.

"Hi, it's okay. I'm here Clarissa," Dad hugged me as I rested my head on his shoulders. Uncle Merle came up to me and kissed my head.

"Everyone meet Clary's dad and uncle," Glenn told the group. Dad looked up to see everyone staring at us.

"It's okay dad, they seem alright," I told him. Shane walked up to us.

"Shane Walsh," He held his hand out to dad.

"Daryl Dixon, my brother Merle Dixon," Dad shook his hand as did Merle.

"Lori, Jacqui, Andrea, Glenn, the rest are all in the back room," Shane introduced everyone.

"Clary, do you want to go meet the other kids, my son and Shane's son, there's a girl there as well?" Lori asked me. I looked at dad and Merle

"Go on we need to talk to them anyway," Merle told me. Reluctantly, I went to Lori, she seems nice but you can't help but be careful.

***

We're in a slightly smaller room but it's still really big.

There's stacks of clothing on all round the room, small display Cases scattered around the area, so that if you ever needed to run away, it'll act like an obstacle.

"Carl, Hunter! There's someone I'd like you to meet," Lori called out. Two boys, the same ones from the car we saw before, walked out.

"Lori, what happened?" The blonde boy asked, he's wearing a basketball jersey, shorts and of course the red baseball cap. Behind him was a boy a year or two younger than him.

"This is Clary. Clary this is Hunter and my son Carl," Lori referred to the smaller boy.

"I'm Hunter, Shane's son," The blonde boy nodded at me.

"Clary Dixon," I greeted him back. It's so awkward I don't want to be here. I want to go back to my family not these randoms I just met.

The better not expect me to spend my time with these people. I will actually loose my mind if I do that.

"Lori? What happened?" An older woman entered the room, she has hardly any hair and the hair she does have is gray. Behind her, a girl followed her around the same age as Carl. Two more people emerge from behind her, a boy and a girl. The boy had dirty blonde, could probably pass as brown hair and the girl has long blonde hair just past her elbows.

"Carol, Clary. Clary meet Carol, Sophia, Brooklyn and Chasin," Lori introduced me once again. I didn't know what to do so I just smiled at them. I heard footsteps enter the room so I looked back hoping to see dad or Merle.

"Clary, your dad's calling you, and you Hunter," Glenn called us out of the room. Thank god he came in.

"So Clary, how old are you," Hunter asked me as we walked into the other room with Chasin.

"13, going on 14 in a few days. How old are you?" I questioned him back.

"Just turned 14 last week, Chase you don't you try to talk aswell" He chuckled.

"16. Brookes 14 and Soph's 12. So you're 13?" Chasin sounds stunned to find out I'm only a year older than his sister.

"Amazing way to begin that you're 14 years old with walkers infecting the world," I told him sarcastically.

Chasin in weirdly quite but yet Hunter is one that can not knew to shut up even if it meant getting himself killed.

"So then, where's the rest of your family?" Chasin asked me. His head turned to face me as I walked in the middle of them both.

"My dad's with my uncle here," I look him in the eyes. His eyes full of wonder.

"What about your mom? Any siblings?" Hunter asked me.

"Dunno where she is. Last I saw her I was like 5. Ain't got no siblings only cousins," I shrugged my shoulders as I finished my sentence and proceeded to walk away from them and there weird personal questions.

Boys.

***

"Clarissa, come here," Uncle Merle called me over as me and Hunter walked into the room. Chasin left us after a while to find his sisters.

"Uncle Merle? Where's dad?" I quizzed the room.

"I'm sure your dad's here somewhere," Hunter told me in my ear. I looked up at him, why the hell is trying to act like my mate for?

We only just met.

"Hunter over here," Jacqui called Blondie over.

"Uncle Merle where is he?" I asked once again.

"That boys right, he's here," My uncle told me. What the hell does that mean " he's here" . I looked back at Hunter and Jacqui but Shane isn't here either.

"Where's dad, Uncle Merle?" I said impatiently.

"Don't worry Claire," Is that his way of answering me?

"Where is here?" I asked angrily. I can't be bothered with this. I ran to back of the room where the door leading upstairs was open.

"Clary wait!" Hunter shouted to me as he ran towards me. My minds racing, I just met him why does he care about what I do? I ran up the stairs whilst Hunter's still calling after me.

"What!" I turned around and asked him.

"Your dad, he's outside with my dad," Hunter spilled out. I stopped where I was.

"Outside? Outside where Hunter?" I questioned him. He didn't answer me. He doesn't need to his eyes where looking to the roof. I ran up the stairs when Hunter took a hold on my wrist.

"Hunter, let go of me," I told him.

"Please, Clary don't go there," Again something changes in his voice.

————-
Hey guys, hope you enjoyed todays chapter and whoohoo we finally meet the group.

What's your guys opinion on Hunter, Brooklyn and Chasin??

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts xx