Here comes the bomb

Charlie and Y/N we're sleeping when Charlie suddenly whimpers making y/n open one eye, checking Charlie, and then he sees her sweaty face and a he felt the covers wet. "I..*Inhale* think..my water broke.." She said making y/n jump. "Oh shoot! Is it the time?!" He asked and Charlie nodded while rubbing her swollen belly, he swiftly stood and carry Charlie out of their room and shouting for help and Angel, Alastor and husk shows out and sees Charlie and they immediately call an ambulance and all of you went to the Hospital.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"One more push princess!" You could heard Charlie's panting and her demonic voice in the other room, you walk and turn waiting, Alastor walked up to you and sees you nervous face. ""Don't worry my friend, your child will come out well." He says and your nervousness disappears a bit. He pats your shoulder, this is the first time you let Alastor touch you without mixed anger. About a few hours later, you heard a baby crying and the doctor showed up at the door. "Congrats to your new son senor Moreno, you can see your son and your wife inside." said the doctor and left, you were the first to enter and Alastor, Angel and husk followed inside, you saw Charlie and she was holding your son in her arms and you approached them, Charlie look at you and the others with her tired face and smile. "Isn't he cute?" Charlie said and shedding his tears, you kissed his forehead and he settled down. "Here, you can touch him." Charlie said and handed you your son. "Can I?" You asked and he nodded, you slowly took your son in Charlie's hand and you looked at your son carefully and smiled. "You two should name your son or Angel take the chance." said Husk and Angel click his tongue. "So you read minds now?" Angel said and cross his arms and charlie chuckle about it. "we been deciding to name him, but we can't think of a proper name for him."  Charlie said and you spoke. "How about (Name)?" You said and they liked the name you thought of. "(Name) then, I'll call you (Name) from now on." Angel said and nodded to Husk and Alastor. Alastor, Angel and husk went back to the hotel to rest and you stay to the hospital to guard charlie. "I like the name you choose." Charlie said while feeding baby (Name) with a breast milk. "I just got the name from my dad, he always told me when I was young, that I should name my son the name (name)" You said as you heard your son burp and you and Charlie laughed. "Get some sleep first, I'll put the baby to sleep ." You said and Charlie gave you the baby and Charlie lay down on the bed and slowly closed her eyes but before it, she called you with a small voice. "Hey." "Hmm?" "I want another one~" 

Welp, she said it