Out of your mind?!

"Is your brain functioning properly or is something really wrong? " You asked him if he was serious, you would have bitten your burger when he said that in the human world his party will be held. "Did I stutter? " He said, his eyebrows raised. "Are you crazy? No one can go to the human world if you are allowed to. I once never went to that junk world." You told him, You plan to get up and go home to your love and pound her on the bed but you remember that she hates you. "Shit, From now on I might sleep at the other hotel. " you scratched your head with your stupidity and aldaricus saw it. "Don't worry, just say we just met at the cafe and bonded." "Do you think that's just the way it is? Even if she's a naive woman, I won't fool her right away." You said. "Well it's your problem of all, well I have a suggestion to you if you want to make up with her, you might think I'm crazy, well, it is! But hear me out." He said as he gesture to you to get closer to him, you raise a brow but still lean a little bit and he whisper something to you and make your eyes go wide. "Your plan is even crazier! I'm not ready for that yet! " You said. "So what do you plan to talk to her about? He asks you, you just keep quiet. "No? Then just do what I'm telling you so she won't be angry with you again. And even when we go to the human world, you will be able to give her expensive things and things that she has never seen in her whole life." He said while smiling at you. You think about what he said and you will agree with him. "Fine, If this plan doesn't work, I'll continue to kill you, is that clear? " "Clearly clear my brother." And both of you stand and about to leave the cafe when suddenly the lizard waiter came to you and smile awkwardly and slowly hugging you at the back, you flinch by the sudden hug, you just stand there, Adalricus was holding his laughter and you glare and hiss to him and the lizard finally let go of you. "U-Um take care!" And the lizard run back at the counter, you were dumbfounded. "What's that all about?" He ask smirking. "Don't ever say it or I'll kick your ass." You said as you stomp away ahead and Adalricus raise his two hands in defence. "My bad, my bad."

At the Happy Hotel

Charlie was thinking deeply, worried to what will happen to her beloved, or dead beloved. She looked out the window all day, waiting for her boyfriend to come home but she still couldn't see her boyfriend's car. She sighed to herself And she slumped her body on the sofa. In the silence, there was a knock on the door. "Charlie? Are you here? I have already prepared dinner for us and angel." vaggie called outside the door, she waited for charlie to respond but she didn't answer, so only thought she was asleep and going back to the kitchen but she heard faint cries. Vaggie panicked and immediately went inside without warning. "Charlie?! What happened?!" Vaggie asked as she approached charlie on the sofa and sat down next to charlie, Charlie slowly got up and wiped away his tears. "Its just that, I remember my dream and ... about y/n's death." She said as she sniffed, vaggie couldn't believe what she heard. 'Will y/n die?' she didn’t know if she would be happy or not. "W-Why? What did you see in your dream? "Vaggie asked, charlie hesitated to tell vaggie because she was saying it personally. "Heh, I might be crazy *sniff* let's just go and eat." Vaggie was about to ask but Charlie emidiately left the room leaving Vaggie there confused and happy.