I Will Accept the Deal!

Y/N: "Ugh... My head..."

You sit up, you rub your head in aching pain, you squint your eyes to see your surroundings and you notice that you are in charlie's room.

Y/N: "Wha- wait- fuck?"

Charlie: "Ah, you're finally awake!"

You turn your head at the door seeing charlie standing there with her bright smile, holding a tray with a hot soup, and besides with a clean blanket, she approaches the bed, putting the tray on the small table beside the bed and she sits besides you.

Y/N: "why am I here?"

You ask Charlie, take the clean blanket and wipe your face while waiting for Charlie to answer.

Charlie: "Oh... um well, my guard and I were going to the mall to shop, but I saw you on the side of the road, drunk, when we thought of approaching you, you were already doze off on the ground, and so I brought you here, if i leave you laying there, other demons might do something hostile to your body."

Y/N: "so that's what happened to me, did I lose anything?"

She thought for a moment and shrugged. You sigh and run your fingers through your hair, your worries about what your father are come back to your brain, Charlie coughs to get your attention.

Y/N: what?"

She looked the other direction and played with the end of her skirt.

Charlie: "Did you know about the deal that my father made with your father?"

Y/N: "So you know, what can you say that I'm going to marry you huh?"

You snickered, she didn't say a word for a moment but she turned to you quickly, you looked her in the eye and her eyes were full of conclusion, even though she hadn't said what she was going to say, you knew what will coming out to that mouth of hers.

Charlie: "I will accept the deal!"

The arrogant young man was too stunned to speak. Charlie's rosey cheeks were like tomatoes about to explode, her eyes were shut tightly close, because she didn't know what Y/N would say to her.

The words Charlie said to his brain echoed over and over again, of course she's Charlie magne! she was very naive of what marriage meant, as it was a difficult answer, how did she answer it without hesitation.

Y/N: " Are you serious? If you accept the deal you'll be stuck with me forever! (He means is 'mine forever eternity')

Charlie: "What's the problem there? when we were young I wanted you for a long time! I didn't just tell you this because you didn't pay attention to me."

She likes you? you are so blind to love that you never notice her, you really know nothing about love! but you have a fuzzy feeling in your stomach whenever you see her, the way her hair sway with the wind, the moonlight eyes you remember the day of her Birthday, the smile that always shine, the perfection.

Y/N: "Well... we could take it easy, we can start from being boyfriend and girlfriends, I'm not ready for marria-"

Charlie tackle you, pushing you back to the bed hugging you tight, her cheeks rubbing your face and her scent lingering to your nose.

Charlie: "Yes! Yes! Yes! I will never, EVER, let you go! you will be mine for ever! we will be having beautiful babies in the future!"

Y/N: "Hey! Just take it easy will you?! I can't breath!"

Charlie: "O-Oh, sorry!"

Charlie let you go, her scent leaving you, she fixes herself and look at you happily, happily you accept her even though your love is forced by a deal, but you accepted her feelings, that's what matters to her.

She took your hands and clasp it to her own.

Charlie: 'I Love you Y/N."

You hesitate for a moment, but give in when you look at her gentle eyes, you cares her cheeks with your palm and you lean and kiss her forehead.

Y/N: "I Love You too Charlie."

________________________________

So now Y/N knows how love feels like!