A Protective Husband and cravings

When Charlie found out she was pregnant, she couldn't help but cry with joy and she jumped on you and hugged you tightly. "We're going to have a child!" She said while crying every word, you wiped away her tears and returned the hug. You two went back to the hotel to share the happy news and they were happy with what they heard, especially Nifty. You don't want to let everyone know the news but your arrogant and gabby dad has said it all over hell, making the bloodthirsty killers in hell become active to target Charlie, so you make a choice, to protect Charlie no matter what the cost. To where Charlie goes, you are always there, just hiding in the corner, you sometimes catch a demon about to attack charlie in the behind thanks to you, you immediately rid of it. 

As the month passed, her big belly is now showing, and he started to think of the weird combination of food like peanut butter with pickles, scramble egg with honey, and sometimes whenever you woke up and get a drink, you catch Charlie eating an Avocado with soy sauce! But Veggie said it was normal to a pregnant woman but to a guy like you, it's weird to see your wife eating such food like that. As the months go by, you will know what gender your child is, Angel, Vaggie and Nifty made a pink and blue banner, Charlie was happy but you are not, you thought it was not necessary because you will also know your child's gender, but Charlie is happy so you just let it go. When you got to the hospital, Charlie had an ultrasound ...

And it's a boy! You were happy with the outcome, you immediately informed the Hotel crew and they were thrilled, and not only that, your brother Adalricus and Vaggie will also have a child, and Charlie is happy to know that.

Sorry if it's short!

Who's this son of a bitch?