Crappy Party

So this is the building where the party will be held? don't get me wrong, it's very cheap to look at for a "cool party" you're proud of, and with that, I might change my mind about coming with you. "

You and Adalricus are now standing in front of a very cheap building, the design to attract is so simple and the colour of it is so boring. You were about to walk out but Adalricus caught you and face you again in the building.

"Remember, wherein the human world, not in hell, the creature living here are just simple-minded and not very creative for things like parties, neon lights I, and also, the person we will meet is a friend of mine, we better make an entrance. "

He said as he runs his hand through his purplish hair while smiling charmingly, you just click your tongue at him, annoyed at his British accent.

"Stop with the British crap, your not even British, and the hell when did you learn to speak like that?" You ask him, he was surprised that you are interested in him.

"Well, when the day I run away, I thought of going into the human world and living there in the United Kingdom, and I've learned some--"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you learn some bullshit, I don't even care. "

You cut him off and enter the entrance building leaving him embarrassed, his enough with your bullshit but he stayed calm and his charming smile returns and he follows behind.

_______

As the two of you went inside, a maid approaches the two of you and bows her head while smiling sceptically.

"It's good to have you here Sir Adalricus, I'll escort you two to Sir Jones."

The maid said as she scanned you as if checking you out, Adalricus notice this and coughed to get the maid's attention and the maid's awareness went back to Adalricus. Y/N was not paying attention, he was looking at his surroundings and his eyes landed on a statue of gold, standing in the middle of the flowing water fountain with a spotlight.

"Huh, that might be the face of Adalricus's friend, what an ugly bastard."

He muttered to himself with a disgusted expression while staring at the statue bug nose, not paying attention to what Adalricus saying.

"Y/N!"

And this time he got his attention.

"What?!"

"Why are you staring at the statue?"

"Is it wrong to stare at something?!"

"You're making the other people anxious."

"Well, I don't care, hey maid! Lead the way already!"

"As you wish~"

"Stop with the flirting bitch! I'm already betrothed!"

_________

The maid escorts the two of you to a wide garnish door, she opens the door and a man with a black tuxedo was facing the big glass while blowing a smoke.

"Please sit, get comfortable."

The man said with a approachable voice, Adalricus was the first to sit and you followed, the door slowly shut and the man face the two of you.

"Long time no see, Adalricus, it's been almost 50 years since you went back to the human world to visit me, and you are still young handsome."

The man said with a smile, you notice its nose, the nose in the statue is average but his actual nose is almost like a cup.

"FFFHT."

Adalricus give you a look and went back to talk to Jones.

"It is, Jones. I almost forgot, meet my eldest brother, Y/N."

He introduces you to him while you still holding your laughs and you fake a tear. Adalricus brow twitch and his foot is tapping rapidly on the floor, signalling you to stop.

"Damn, it's been a decade since I laugh like that."

"I'm happy to make you laugh, Y/N." Said Jones.

"Hey, hey, don't call me by my name! Call me Señor!"

"O-h, Sorry about that, okay señor."

"That's more like it, get on the business Adalricus, I have some shopping to do to return for Charlie." You said as you appeared on your hellphone. You are surprised that it still can access the living world. Adalricus just roll his eyes and went back to talking to Jones, and talking about business and some legal things like drugs, guns, and many more, then y/n heard some mafia groups and criminals adalricus hired, he's surprised that Agaricus has used in the living world but hell.

"That's all for now, thank you for your time, Jones, me and my brother are better off, his getting bored you see."

Jones look at you, your body is slumped on the sofa and playing dark magic.

"Your right, but if you have time, you can stay here and party, many of my connections here are going here and having fun."

"Oh, that would be lovely, Y/N?"

"Not interested, I better went home or Charlie will gonna ride me till death."

Jones raises a brow, not getting the joke or not and Adalricus just chuckle.

"Then off you go now, I will visit you at the hotel at Friday, Charlie better know that his amor has a brother."