Masturbating

I was walking through the hotel halls, looking to see if there were any left open doors and trash. Charlie and Vaggie left to shop for hotel supplies, as well as Angel's food, I was the only one at the Hotel, I don't know where Angel goes at these times but what do I care?

*CREEAK*

I heard a sound of a door opening, not sure where is it come from but it sound nearby.

"Hello? Is anyone there?"

No answer, I walk to where the sound is and see the only door open is where Angel staying.

"Angel?"

I call him, he still didn't answer so I got worried, so I slowly open his door and the first thing I see is a, pig? I didn't see him caring a pig, the second I see is Angel, in his bed, masturbating! I didn't notice that all of his things are sex toys! I got traumatized by what I saw and slowly closing the door.

"What did I just see in my own eyes?"

Angel's moaning is still going and its a relieved that he didn't notice me opening his door, and with that I walk away like nothing happened, but still traumatized by this.

I heard the entrance door of the hotel open and see Mi Vida and Vaggie.

"Hello Mi amor! We got the things we need at the hotel and Angels food..."

"Is there a problem Y/N? it's like you saw a ghost."

Vaggie asked, pretending to be worried.

"Huh? What are you saying? There is no problem! I'm totally fine don't worry."

This got Charlie concern, I mean, fully concern!

"Y/N, you can tell me, don't be scared to tell!"

"There. Is. No. Problem, okay? It's just paper work that stressing me out, where is the things you guys buy? Let me carry it inside."

And Y/N go outside to carry the one they buy.

'Why is he like this? Did I do something wrong? Did I didn't give him more affection?! Did I ignore him?! No, no no, I don't want Y/N to be mad at me! What should I do?!'

"Woah, Charlie calm down, what are you thinking?"

"Huh? What are you saying Vaggie?"

"You look like your going to explode by thinking whatever you thinking."

"I just want to know what's troubling Y/N, his my lover! He needs to tell me!"

"Maybe he just need time to tell you, he just said he's stress at paper works."

"I know whenever Y/N is lying Vaggie,  if there is some problem going on, he need to tell his lover too."

Charlie stomp away at Vaggie, leaving Vaggie sighing.