Pregnant?!

I once noticed Charlie was always holding her head as if her head always hurt, and it makes me worried, but what she always said was that she was just tired because of working at the Hotel, I convinced her to rest and she obeyed, but the night we were sleeping, I felt her get up and go to the bathroom and vomited, I immediately went to her side and rub her back. "We really should go to see a doctor Charlie, your vomiting isn't normal." I said while rubbing her back. I helped her get up and sat on the bed, I called Vaggie on the phone and told her about Charlie, she immediately went to our room and checked on Charlie. "Y/N, can we talk for a moment?" Vaggie said and I nodded, we both went out of the room and stood outside. "How many times have your sex with Charlie?" She asked, I raise my eyebrow wondering why she was asking that, seeing my reaction, she just ignore the question and cross her arms and look at me in the eye.

 "Did you notice anything different about Charlie recently?" She asked and I answered. "I noticed she was always holding her head. I think her head hurt but she said she was just tired." I answered her, she pondered and spoke again. "I don't know anything about these things, but all I know when the person vomiting without reason and dizzy is that the person is pregnant." She said and was surprised with mixed joy. "CHARLIE IS PREGNANT?!" I shouted and Vaggie immediately covered my mouth so I wouldn't wake the other sleeping ones. "Can you lower your voice ?! Charlie shouldn't hear it! We're not even sure if she's pregnant or not!" She whispered with anger in his voice, I whispered sorry and she removed her hand from my mouth. "Don't be in a hurry, see a doctor if she's pregnant." I nodded again, she slowly went back to her and Adalricus room and I went back to my room and I saw Charlie past asleep, I slowly leaned over him on the bed and hugged his little waist and fell asleep, I can't wait to go to hospital to know if it's true.

The next day, I woke up early and I also woke up Charlie early. She wonders why I woke up at such an early hour. "You seem to be in a good mood right now? Did you win a big prize for gambling?" She asked, I just smiled at her and answered. "No, I'm just worried about you Charlie, I plan to take you to the doctor for a checkup of your health." I said. "aww, my husband is worried about my health ~?" She said and kissed my cheek, we both said goodbye to Vaggie and left the hotel and went to the Hospital.

In a few minutes, we arrived at the Hospital and some nurses greeted us and a doctor approached us. "Senor Moreno! It's an honor that a high elite like you has stepped into my hospital! As well as yours princess Charlotte!" The doctor said and I spoke. "yeah, yeah, that's enough for the royal greet thing, take us to the checking room right away." I said a bit rudely, and I catch a glimpse of Charlie looking at me and rolling her eyes. "Y-Yes senor! Right this way ..."

He guided us to the checking room and ushered us in, made charlie sit on the chairs and the doctor asked the important things to say.

After the doctor questions charlie, what the doctor will say will surprise the two couples...

"Congratulation princess Charlotte! Your pregnant!"

I think this is a special Chapter I guess????