Not ready for this

Y/N: "YOU DID WHAT?!!"

You shout in shock, Your voice echoed throughout your household, your maids were surprised why you shouted, because you only do it once when something happens that you don't like.

Y/N: "Why didn't you tell me you made deals with that fucker?!"

Sullivan: "You were young when that happened Y/N, even when we told you, you would say no."

Y/N: "Of course I would say no! I also have my own decision dad, as well as Charlie."

Sullivan: "There's nothing you can do, Lucifer and I have decided that you will marry Charlie, and that's final, do you understand?"

Your father threatened you, you plan to leave to cool down your outbursting anger to your chest, but you are blocked by two buff guards, you used your magic on these two shitheads and they were kicked off the wall, they grunt in pain.

Sullivan: "Come back here this instant! Y/N!"

You ignored his calls to you, while walking easily, you bump into your mother in the big halls of the mansion.

Mom: "I heard a shout,huh? where are you going? Y/N?"

Y/N: "Somewhere you old farts never find me, don't let the guard come with me, and don't look for me at dinner either, I'm not hungry."

And with that, you go out the door, you slam the door shut and get in the Ferrari and drive far, far away from your home.

°Timeskip°

You park your Ferrari on the side of the road, you close the door of your car and walk on the walking side, every time you walk by demons they cowardly run when they see you, shouting your name and warning in other demons when you come in their direction. You come a cross a big door with a sign says 'Stuff only', you went inside and met by a bunch of strippers, you ignore there terrified looks and went to the other door, you don't care whatever your foot takes you, and your eyes met by the neon lights and demons partying. The smell of the hard liquor linger in your nose, red smokes surrounding the room, feeling the lusty eyes of every succubus that you every pass by while they dance. You find a empty table and sit in, admiring the sinners that in front of you.

Stripper succubus waiter: "Need anything Sir Moreno~?"

Y/N: "You have El hombre Tequila?"

Stripper succubus waiter: "No, but we have Alfonso~"

Y/N: "I'll take that."

Stripper succubus waiter: "Good choice~"

And she left, she approach a man with a pimp suit and whispered to its ear, the man nods and look at you smiling mischievously, you raise a brow, wondering what they talking about. While pondering to yourself, you didn't notice someone approaches your table and sat across from you, you look at them up and down.

Feminine spider: "Hey there babe~ why are ya alone in this dark corner~?"

judging by the looks of it His a he, but with a feminine body with many arms and white fur, you can guess his a newcomer in hell and immediately got famous by doing some adult videos.

Y/N: "If you don't leave me alone I'm gonna cut your limbs apart."

Feminine spider: "Ooh~ I like the way you said it~"

Y/N: "Don't fucking touch me you cunt!"

Feminine spider: "Hey! I'm just doing my job he're!"

Y/N: "Do I give a fuck? I don't care if you lose your job! You newcomers are always the worse!"

???: "Angel cakes, do you know Who're you talking to?"

Suddenly, the pimp before walks up to your table.

???: "I'm so sorry Mr. Moreno, this new staff of mine is new to this job, and he's too unwary to recognize you, if you want, I can send a succubus to pleasu-"

Y/N: "No need, I didn't come here to have fun."

Valentino: "I see, very well then, the name is Valentino, your always welcome to come here, whenever you want sir."

Succubus waiter: Um, here's your El hombre Tequila, sir."

You put your hand in your pocket and pulled out a bundle of money.

Y/N: "Keep the change, even you take a whole of an hour to get here."

The waitress gulp, shaking in fear because she's beside of her boss and an royal demon.

Valentino: "It's a wish come true to finally meet an a demon much more powerful than me, come here again sometimes."

And you left... While drinking your liquor.

Angel: "Um S-Sir?"

Valentino: "Now, for your punishment angel for being a bitch Infront of the Moreno, it will be rough~"