Oh shit...

"Well, I'm sure Charlie will love these gifts,"  you say to yourself as you watch the woman put the gift in the bag.

"Here you go, sir! I hope you make the girl happy with this gift! "

"Of course, she will enjoy such a gift. "

The woman waves goodbye to you, you go to the emotive alley and open the portal, you look around you if someone is walking and it's good that no one is there. As you step in, someone saw it and it's none other than the agents themself.

 As you step in, someone saw it and it's none other than the agents themself

(Credits the owner of the picture, they are a good artist.)

"Do you see what I see agent 1? ”The female agent asked, and another agent spoke up.

"Yeah, yeah I saw, agent 2, we finally have proof that the world of scumbags is real." The male agent said, there was a smile on his face.

"Hold your excite Agent 1, we don't know if they are a threat, we better tell this to the boss and gather all the agents whenever they come back to the human world." Agent 2 said and they smiled at each other, they both ran back to their headquarters and started planning.

___________
Back to Y/N...
___________

Finally, as he stepped into the world of hell, he took a deep breath, grateful that he was home. "Good to be back." He said, out of nowhere, a car came and opened the door for him. He rushed inside and placed the gifts he had bought next to him. "Where are to, sir?" His driver asked as he looked in the mirror. "At the hotel, hurry up, will you? "He said while smiling at his driver." Of course señor. "The driver said and started the engine and went to the hotel.

____________
Charlie's Hotel
____________

Charlie was in her office, looking at the newcomers to hell, while bored, she heard a honk outside the hotel, curious who came, she went to the window and peeked. Slowly she grinned at who had come out. "Y/N!!" She shouted and as soon as she came out of her office, angel and vaggie heard her shout and vaggie rushed to her office but she met charlie running, with a smile plastered on her face. "Hey, what's going on?" Vaggie Ask, Charlie just hug her and runs while squealing in joy. "It's Y/N! His outside!" She said shouting while running outside. Vaggie's face went shocked and angry. "Heh, got your hopes up huh, Vags?" Angel said while sucking his lollipop, he stand up and tail Charlie to greet Y/N. "What are you even saying?" Veggie said while crossing her arms. "You think I didn't hear ya, do you?" Angel said while looking back at her, she knew what the angel is saying. "You better stay away or I'll tell her this or him," Angel said as he left, leaving Veggie standing there.

_____
At Y/N
_____

Y/N shut the car door while gifts were in hand. "Tell my parents that I will visit them next week." You said to your driver. "I will Senor, have a good day." Said Y/N's driver while driving away. Y/N walk up to the hotel front door. He put the gift bags on the ground and was about to knock but someone has already opened the door and its none other than Princess Charlie.

"Y/N! I miss you!" Charlie tackled Y/N in a warm hug and Y/N catch her, Y/N chuckled and lean at the hug, kissing her in the cheeks making Charlie blush and lean at the kiss. "I miss you too, sorry that I leaving you all alone at the hotel." You said while looking into her eyes. "I forgive you, that time is just that I'm worried, but after all your safe." She said, you smile and kiss her again, and this time on the lips. "Here, I have gifts for you, hope you love them, amor." You hand her the gift and she accepts it. "What is this?" She asks while opening them, you just watch her, smiling at her cuteness. "You'll see, let's just continue this in the lounge." "Right!" The two of you left the entrance and were about to walk away, but a static chuckle stops you and you recognised that devilish voice. "You gotta be kidding me..."