A Friendly Visit

Charlie stood at the door, wondering who the stranger was, the stranger chuckled at himself and his stuff disappeared and he adjusted his bowtie and held out his hand to Charlie for a handshake. Charlie accepted the handshake, Their palms met and Alastor's grip was tight, making Charlie let go of the handshake and she placed her Hand on her chest protectively. "Oh sorry about that! I carried away there! Hahaha!" The stranger laugh like there's no other people around, and angel suddenly was behind Charlie and he push Charlie aside to see clearly at the stranger. "Hey~ what a sexy person like you doing to a place like this?~" Angel purr and sway his hips, showing the red pimp his kinky moves, while Charlie rolled her eyes to what her virgin(not at all) eyes. "Ha! No." Said the pimp and he let himself in not letting Charlie speak if his allowed to go in. "It's been decades since I visit the old fellow!" Said out loud the strawberry pimp himself, and this makes Charlie curious. "Hey um, mister?" Charlie slowly approach alastor behind and alastor spin his head and a sound of a crack ring in, Charlie flinch by the sound, making her worried at alastor. " The names alastor my dear!" Shout alastor making Charlie cupped both of her ears. "Yes, Al, um well did you ever come here once?" Alastor was about to respond to Charlie's questions but was cut off by Vaggie showing up "What's with the shouting?" Vaggie was carrying a mountain of towels, she place the towels in the table, when she notice Alastor, her friendly face disappeared and out of nowhere, a spear in her hand and she pointed it at Alastor. "Who are you! and what is your purpose going in this hotel?! Answer me honestly!" Vaggie demand while glaring at Alastor, Charlie is getting nervous by the way Vaggie stare at Alastor, she wants to stop this and she steps in, but she was stop by Alastor static chuckling sinisterly and some symbols appearing, the room getting darker. "What's my purpose here? Well I'm here for my fellow Y/N! And don't get to violent my dear!" Alastor put a finger in the tip of the spear and lower it slowly. "And if I wanted to hurt anyone here,  ̷͉̺͙͒͐͝Ī̴̳̈́͌ ̴̟͑́ẅ̸͕͇́̈́o̷͙̝͛͌ụ̶̙̽̉̚l̴̢̳̱̏̌͝d̴̘͎̞̉'̵̞̿v̸̢̉̒͝e̷̬͔͝ ̶̗͑̈́̀d̴̮̩͛ő̵̢̬͇̈̓n̴̨̢̈ȩ̷̢̤̀͠͠ ̸͙͔͂͆s̵̪̐́͝ö̸͓̖̟̍..." Everyone went silent, including angel, Alastor went back to normal and re-appeared his stuff and he tap it twice to appeared an yellow eye. "Well my dear Charlie! If ever Y/N showed up for his friend I will be only in the garden!" Alastor makes his way at the other door. "Wait!" Charlie. Called out but she's to late because the door was already close. "What's up with him? I was getting rock hard for him and now, I change my mind for that, don't want to get in his bad side, and I think his not into gay." Angel said and went back to his phone, Vaggie put a finger to the bridge of nose and sigh deeply. "Charlie, what the hell?! Is he doing here!" Vaggie ask with a demanded tone. "I don't know either! The only know is that he knows Y/N." "Ugh, is he planning to kill us or something!" Vaggie said, she's getting out of hand, there's a boiling anger inside of Charlie, she want to spat and Vaggie's noxious words but she's her friend, she just stay silent and listen to Vaggie's mean words and finally coming to an end. "Well, I better put this things in the rooms, I'll be back to check that pompous bastard if he ever want to hurt us." Vaggie takes her leave, leaving Charlie standing there with a tight pist, She can't believe vaggie is saying those words in front of her. "

WHILE, ON THE HUMAN WORLD

"Hey mister, why are you always have a grumpy face?" The random kid ask while eating his ice cream.

"Here this kid, get lost or I'll rip your ugly face off!" Y/N threatened, showing his sharp teeth and glowing E/C eyes, the kid run off crying and leaving a trail of pee.

"Lay low Y/N, we don't want to get in trouble, don't we?"