Do you believe in redemption?

Charlie: "And this is Marky, and Isabela!"

Charlie introduces each of her dolls to you, while you are sitting there, bored.

Charlie: "They were happily married, but Gideon came to ruin their happiest day!"

Y/N: "I'm getting bored, Don't you have any other toys? Your shit is garbage."

Charlie: "They're not garbage, you're just not enjoying this with me so you're bored."

You just look at her and shrug, and you lie down on Charlie's very colorful bed, and you take a nap.

Y/N: "Just wake up if old fart and hag is finding me, just taking a nap a bit."

And you black out, Charlie blinks a few times and realise that she is the only one playing.

Charlie: "Hey! don't just sleep there!? I thought we were going to play?"

When you didn't answer her, she knew you were asleep, she sighed and continued to play, alone.

°Timeskip°

A few hours ago, she started to get bored, her day wasn't happy because of you, she thought she was going to have a playmate but she didn't, she sighed and lay down on the floor, she was surrounded by a toy she took out that she didn't moved.

Charlie: "This is now getting boring!"

She huffs and crawls closer to your sleeping body, and shakes you excessively.

Charlie: "Wake up! Wake up!"

Y/N: "*Groans* what?"

Charlie: "You've been asleep for a while, we haven't played."

Y/N: "So what? Just let me be."

And you turned your back on her and fell asleep again Charlie groaned in frustration and gave up, she planned to just play with her maid but she stumbled upon a book.

Charlie: "Huh?"

Curious she looked at it and stared and picked it up on the floor, she flipped a few pages and read it.

°Timeskip°

Charlie: "Amazing..."

focus, she read the book about heaven and she learned about redemption, she was fascinated by the world of heaven and they were always happy above, This is what she wants to happen to her people in the world of Hell, always happy, no chaos, and they will never suffer again.

Giggling alone, Y/N wakes up to Charlie's giggles, curious, he stood up and approach her, Charlie didn't notice Y/N approaching and Y/N immediately grabbed the book.

Charlie: "Hey!"

Y/N read the book and started laughing.

Y/N: "Are you really reading this useless book?"

Getting angry, Charlie immediately grabbed the book.

Charlie: "Yes, I'm reading this, I'm even finding a way out of my boredom, unlike you, just lying down."

Y/N: "Whatever, do you really believe in redemption shit?"

Charlie: "Yes, I think I can find a way to save my people just because of this book."

Y/N: "You really are weird."

Charlie: "Thank you."

Suddenly, the door opened and the maid entered.

Maid: "Sir Moreno, your parents are calling you."

Y/N: "Finally, freedom."

Charlie: "let's meet again next time Y/N!"

Charlie hugged Y/N tightly.

Y/N: Yeah, yeah, you've let go, and maybe there's nothing next time."