The dream

Your father paused for a moment and suddenly laughed out loud, you were irritated with him. Your father doesn't take you seriously.

"I'm serious dad, he's already planning something and you might get hurt, he's already looking for a way to take over us."

"Remember this Y/N, whatever he does will not work, just focus on yourself instead of causing trouble With your useless half."

"Okay then, if this ever happen, don't come running to me."

And you stand up and approach the door, leaving your father alone. Your mother enters the lounge, crossing her arms and glares at your father.

"What up with the face my dear?"

"Don't you dear me you shit! I've heard everything and you just relax there!"

He sighed, Your mother added In the mess.

"Don't panicked dear, everything will be alright I assure you. Tomorrow you will never heard of it."

"Damn right! Make sure that brat never reach this household, if he ever comes here I will dissemble his organs!"

______________________________

You were walking in the hotel halls cursing under your breath.

"Fucking traitor... Not even know what his doing...He thinks he can scare with his words Ha! Not even a little." As you walk, you didn't notice Charlie was listening to every word you say. 'Traitor? What is Y/N saying?"  She followed you, you were in a balcony admiring the city, she hide and peeked a little so she can see you clearly, he saw you take your cellphone out of your pocket and you dialed an unknown number.

'I hope it's not a woman...'

You wait and wait until the caller answer and your voice is full of anger.

"Don't be a coward Aldaricus and face me with your fuck face!" You outburst, this makes Charlie tremble a little but proceed to stalk you.

"Okay then, let's meet at the park tomorrow, if you make a move I will kill you right away with no hesitation." You end the call and about to leave the balcony, Charlie hurriedly run and hides behind a curtain, you see a movement and you narrow your eyes in the curtain, thinking there's a stalker, you approach from where Charlie was hiding And Charlie's heart is beating so fast that she start to sweat bullets. Your about to reach but a ring rung out, you took out your cellphone and answer it "What do you want old hag." You walk away to Charlie and you close the door, Charlie comes out of the curtains and she release her long -held breath, she almost got caught but she got information. 'Who's Aldaricus?' She thought, is the person the traitor? Now she's  on something. But she remember something and this makes her orbs go wide, she remember the dream about Y/N dying!