Chapter 15 ~Breakfast in bed~

Ash's pov

I woke up to the sun shining in my face and an arm wrapped around my waist. I blink a couple times to get used to the light and look up. Lucas's sleeping face looks at me. I smile and kiss his cheek.

I wiggle my way out from under his arm and out a pillow in my place. I look back to make sure he didn't wake. After that I make my way downstairs to the kitchen to find it empty. I look at the clock that reads 7:12 am.

I then decide to make breakfast for Lucas for all te tbings he's done for me. He's been a great boyfriend to me. He takes things slow and never pushes me to do anything I don't want. He makes sure I'm always comfortable. But most of all he's a great daddy. He is sweet and I can tell he cares about me... at least I hope.

I walk to the fridge and finds some eggs. I grab 5 of them and a bag of cheddar cheese. I also grab some pancake mix and hash-browns from the freezer. I grab 2 pans and begin working.

I add some oil to one of the pans and butter to the other. As I wait for them to heat up I pour the pancake mix into a bowl with a cup and a half of milk, an egg, and a drop of vanilla. I mix it thoroughly and then add some chocolate chips.

In another bowl I crack open the remaining 4 eggs and whisk them together. I add a drop of milk, some salt, and pepper. Once finished I take a fork and check the oil. I knew it was ready due to the bubbles that surrounded the fork. I pour in the hash-browns and make sure there spread evenly.

I then take my pancake mix and pour 3 large circles into the pan. After some time I flip the pancakes to see a nice golden brown color. I smile happy with myself. A few more minutes go by and I flip the hash-browns.

Nice and crispy.

After a bit the pancakes finish and I put them on a plate. I add some more butter to the pan and pour the eggs in. Soon after I sprinkle some cheese in and fold the egg into an omelet.

As I let that cook I turn off the heat on the hash-browns and plate them up. Soon after the inlet finishes and I add that to the plate with the hash-browns.  I look around and find a tray. I place the plates, with a cup of coffee, on the tray and make my way upstairs. As I'm on the way to our bedroom I run into Ryan. He's a nice guy, he's the beta and Lucas's best friend.

"What's up Ash?" He asks me with a smile.

"O-oh... I.. I just made Lucas some breakfast.." I say as I stumble over my words.

"Oohhh sweet! Looks great little man! I'm sure he'll love it." He says as he pays my head.

"Anyways, I gotta go on morning patrol. See ya later kiddo!" He waves to me as he walks off.

Kiddo...?

I continue to walk until I reach the bedroom. I push it open and see Lucas sitting on his phone. He looks up at the sound of the door opening.

"I was just about to come lookin for ya. Where'd ya go?" He asked me as he sat up a bit more.

"I..I made breakfast for you.." I whisper as I make my way to the bed.

He smiles a sweet smile and gestures for me to hand him the tray.

I did.

He then pats the spot next to him and I climb up.

"Thank you baby, it looks amazing." He says as he kisses my head. He picks up the fork and cuts a piece of pancake off and eats it.

"Mmm this is sooo good!" He says as he cuts another piece off.

He holds it to my lips and I open.

It really was good.

After a bit he finishes.

"Thank you. It was really good babe." He says as he pulls me onto his lap.

I smile and snuggle into his chest.

"I'm glad you liked it da- Lucas" I say with a blush.

"You feelin a bit little today?" He coos.

I whine a bit and shove my face in his chest.

"It's alright baby, daddy's here." He rubs my back.

With that I fall into my safe space.

"There's my little boy" daddy says excitedly.

I giggle. Words seem to hard right now.

"Oh I have a small baby huh? Why don't we read a story before we start the day how's that sound bubba" he says as he reaches next to him.

I smile and clap my hands. I love stories. Daddy always makes funny voices when he reads.

We spent the morning reading, playing and cuddling.

Who knew that fun morning would come to a halt real fast...

A/n:
Cliffhanger 😱

I'm working on the second chapter for blood rose now! I just wanted to post this now so you all would have something new to read. I hope you enjoy! What do y'all think will happen next? Will it have something to do with mark?