Chapter 14 ~Park~

Lucas's POV

I wake up groggily to my alarm. I look over at Ash and see him still sucking his pacifier sound asleep. I knew that today was gonna be a little Ash day. I slowly slip out from under him and go downstairs. No one is awake yet so I begin to make some chocolate chip pancakes.

After they're made I taken 2 and spread some Nutella on them. My baby had found out a couple weeks ago he absolutely loved pancakes and Nutella.

As I'm cutting the pancakes I head small cries from upstairs. I immediately recognize the cries and run up the stairs to our bed room. Ash is sitting on the bed, his hair a mess and pacifier hanging out of his mouth. As soon as I walk in he looks over with grabby hands too me.

I go over and pick him up as he snuggles into my neck still sniffling.

"Shshsh baby. I'm here, I'm here. Must have been scary waking up alone huh bubba?" I ask as I rock him.

He gives a light nod and tries to push himself even closer to me.

"Ok baby ok I'm here, I'm not going anywhere." I reassure.

Once he calmed down a bit I walked him to the changing table and set him down. He whined but quieted as I gave him small coos. I changed him into a diaper and a baby blue onesie snap with a smiling sun in the middle, and white overalls.

I brought him down and set him in the high chair we have and sat next to him. I started feeding him the pancakes while he munched them happily. Once finished I gave him his bottle to drink while I ate.

One we were both done and washed up I took him in my arms and started walking out the door. I didn't know if he would like it but I hoped he would.

I walked with him babbling to me in my arms. About 10 minutes of walking we reached the park. It was just a small playground with swings, a sea saw, carousel, and one of those rocking animal things.

"Alright baby boy, what would you like to do?" I asked him.

He looked over at the park and smiled. He babbles but pointed to the carousel. I grinned and walked over, sitting him down and strapping him so he would fall off.

I then grabbed one of the handles and started to walk around at a decent pace. The whole time he was a giggling mess and I loved it. After a bit he started to whine so I took him back into my arms.

He pointed to the swings so I sat him in the baby swing. I started to push him.

"Hiiurr dada!" He yelled suddenly.

He seemed to have aged up. I grinned and started pushing him higher as requested.

"Dada rocky?" He asked me after some time.

"You want to go on the rocking animal?" I confirmed.

He gave a firm nod and pointed to the frog one. I lifted him out of the swings and set him down. He waddled over to the frog and clumsily got on. As he started rocking he became even more giggly.

As the day went on we played hide and seek, floor is lava, tag, and pirates. By around 1:30 he became really tired.

"Ready to go home baby?" I asked him as he rubbed his eyes with a yawn.

"I no ti-urd da...da.." he said as he made grabby hands to me.

I cooed and picked him up. He laid his head on my shoulder as I began walking. Soon enough his breaths became steady as he fell asleep.

Today was a good day. I would have to bring him back to the park again soon.

A/n
Guys I'm sooo sorry! I started this chapter so long ago but I forgot to finish it. But here you are! I wouldn't count on a consistent update schedule- it's kinda just whenever I get to it. Thanks for reading tho! And thank you for over 40k reads!!!