Chapter 9 ~Talk~

Ash pov

I can't believe I did it again. I slipped in front of him! I mean... I don't think he cares much if I'm still here.. but..

"Hey Ash?" Lucas voice cut of my thoughts.

I towards my open door and saw him standing there. He had a soft smile on his face. For some reason I started to notice the little details of him. Like how he had a small scratch like scar on his right cheek. And how his chocolate brown eyes seemed so glow in the sun. His brown always messy hair that seemed so soft and fluffy. His tall built frame that seemed to always protect me. And last, his soft smile he always gave me that made me feel.... warm and fuzzy.

I didn't realize I had spaced out for so long until I looked back and he was sitting at the end of my bed.

"Do you mind if we talk" he asked me with a soft look.

Was he going to kick me out? Was that the look of pitty? Was it because I'm not good enough? Am I annoying?

"No Ash, I just want to talk." He said firmly.

Oh. I forgot he can do that..

I timidly looked at him and nodded. He gave me a soft smile and began.

"As you know now Ash I'm your mate." He began. I looked at him waiting for him to continue.

"I know you've had a hard life before you came here. No one here is going to hurt you. As your mate I'm promise to protect you. We will move at your pace." I slowly nodded.

I was shocked. No one has ever been so nice to me. But Lucas... he was different. I always thought if I ever found my mate they would be like Alpha Mark.

"There's one more thing I wanted to talk to you about." He told me. I looked back at him.

"It's about you being a little."

My eyes widened. Was he going to make me stop? I don't think I would if I wanted.

"I.. I can stop if you want.. y-you don't have to take care of me.." I told him quietly.

He looked at me confused before his face softened.

"It's not that baby. I'm actually a daddy." He told me.

What.

Lucas pov

Ash looked at me like I had two heads. I could tell he was shocked and confused.

"I'm a daddy Ash. A caregiver. And if you'll let me I would be honored if I could be your daddy." I told him.

He looked at me before his eyes started to tear up. I started to panic. Was I to blunt?

"Hey hey... it's ok babes, I'm sorry I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done to that fast!" I panicked as I scooted over to him.

He shook his head at me and smiled a soft adorable smile.

"I... I would like that." He said in a quiet voice.

I froze.

Did I hear correctly? He wants me to be his daddy?

My thoughts were cut off by him slowly climbing into my lap and cuddling into my chest. I looked down and smiled. I brought my hand up to his soft white hair and started to brush my hand through it. I could tell he was tired so I repositioned my self on the bed so he was laying on my chest.

"Go to sleep baby. I'll be right here when you wake up." I softly said.

Not even five minutes later he was fast asleep. Not long after I started feeling tired. I knew Ash was still terrified. He would need a long road of healing. But I was going to be there with him through it all.

With that I fell asleep. With my baby boy in my arms.

A/N: Thank you all for so many views so far! It means a lot to me. So about the tittle picture though. I'm pretty shit at making them so if anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it! If  I get more than one I'll hold a voting thing so it's fair. Again thank you all for the views and votes! I look forward to making you all happy (and sad) with my book.