Chaper 20 ~Alone time part 1~

Ash's pov

I woke up feeling excited. After what happened the other day Lucas decided we should go out and do something together. To help take out minds off it for a bit. We spent several hours talking and planning what to do. In the end we decided to go out shopping in the morning, get something to eat at the food court, see a movie, go to the park, and then find a restaurant to eat at for dinner.

I looked over to my side and frowned a little at the empty spot. I didn't dwell to much on it though as I got up to look in my dresser. Lucas and his parents have been so kind to me and gave me everything I would need and them some. I couldn't thank them enough.

After shifting through my clothes I decided on a white shirt with a light blue flannel and some jeans. I walked over to the mirror and combed through my messy bed hair. Then I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I ran my hands through my hair one last time and headed downstairs.

There I saw Lucas and his mother and father sitting at the counter.

Lucy was the first to notice me.

"Good morning dear, did you sleep well?" She smiled at me.

"Y-yes, I did.. thank you. D-did you?" I asked politely as I sat down on the stool next to Lucas. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed me on the top of the head making my cheeks grow pink.

"I did, thank you sweetheart. Lucas was just telling us about your plans! I hope you have a wonderful time." Lucy said as she got up with her husband who smiled at me gently.

"You be good son, call us if you need anything." Jackson, Lucas father told us.

"Thanks dad, I'll see you later." My mate stated as his parents disappeared down the hallway. He turned to me and smiled warmly making my heart beat faster.

"Are you excited my love?" He asked me as he brushed some hair from my eyes. I nodded enthusiastically with a big smile at him and he laughed.

"Let's get going then, huh?" He said as he gently grabbed my hand and led me to the door.

"Got everything you need?"

"Y-yes.."
———————————————————————
The mall was huge! Lucas got lucky and was able to park pretty close to the doors. We walked in the mall, his bigger hand holding mine as he gently guided me in through the doors.

I stood in awe as I looked around. I've never been to a mall before, but I was so excited. Lucas smiled at me and asked me if I wanted to eat or shop for a bit first. I decided to eat first so we would have to come back in the middle.

"Where to my love? Pick any place and I'll order." Lucas said sweetly as he guided me around to see the different places they had.

One place caught my eye though as we were walking. It had a red sign with a "C" that looked like a.... Chicken?

I must have been starring strangely because Lucas laughed softly, a sound that made me feel warm, besides me.

"That's chick-fil-a. It's really popular. It has only chicken though, but it's delicious. Do you want to try it?" He asked me.

"Y-yes please.. if that's what you would like.." I stuttered.

He kissed me on the top of the head with a smile and guided me to the line.

"Is there anything specific you would like? They have nuggets, sandwiches, Mac and cheese.. what are you thinkin babe?" He asked me.

I looked at the menu a little more and decided on chicken nuggets and fries. Lucas nodded as we walked up to the cashier and ordered for us both.

"Can I get the chicken sandwich meal with large fries and a lemonade, and then a 8 count nugget meal with medium fries and also a lemonade." He asked politely.

After we got our food we found a place to sit and eat. And oh my goodness. The chicken was so good! My eyes lit up the second I took a bite and I started eating faster.

Lucas chuckled from his seat across from me.

"Slow down there hun, you don't wanna choke."

I blushed a bit but complied.

Finally we finished eating and it was off to the shopping! I grabbed Lucas's hand excitedly and we were off.

A/n
Sorry for the long delay! But here is a much longer chapter of my little omega :) thought I should write some fun fluffiness before things get real. I hope you all enjoyed! Stay tuned for the next chapter.
~Mikeala~