Chapter 12 ~Good enough?~

Ashs POV

It's been a couple months sense I was saved and met Lucas. He's been nothing but kind to me. When I slip he's the best daddy a little could ask for, and when I'm big he's the best... b-boyfriend.

With him being an Alpha it means his mate would be the Luna of the pack.

Me.

I haven't met the pack besides a select few, Ryan the soon to be beta, Lucas's parents the current alpha and Luna, the beta whose Ryans father, and the pack doctor Alice. She's a sweet lady who helped me a lot.

We talked for a bit and decided it was time for me to meet the pack. And to say I was scared was an understatement. I'm terrified.

What if they don't like me? I'm just a small weak omega. Who would want me as their Luna?

It's currently 12:34 and I'm meeting them all at 7 tonight. That gives me over 6 hours to prepare myself.

I walk to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror.

Yup. I can't do this. I'm small, all skin and bones, and I don't have any leadership skills. Lucas should just pick a new mate.. he would be better off. I'm not good enough for him or this pack.

Suddenly a loud growl sounds in the bathroom.

"Don't say that about yourself Ash. If anyone dares to doubt you they can come to me" he says, dominance flowing off every word.

I whimper and cower back a bit. His eyes soften as he walks over. He pulls me to his chest and runs his hands through my hair. I instinctively snuggle into his embrace burying my face in his chest. I wrap my arms around him as he does the same.

"You are good enough baby. You deserve the moon and stars and I would do anything to give them to you." He says.

My eyes tear up as no one has ever said that to me.

"If anyone doubts you come to me, I'll deal with them. But this pack will love you. Trust me, I know."

A/n
Short chapter because I lost what I was gonna right. But here is another update finally! I hope you enjoy ❤️