Chapter 5 ~Roses~

Lucas's POV

There he was. My mate.

He was small, beaten up, and looked starved. He had beautiful blue eyes that I could get lost in forever. White hair that stopped just above his ear. It was messy and dirty but he was still beautiful. He had pink plump lips and a small nose.

When I walked in I was immediately overcome with the scent of Roses with a hint of chocolate. My mate looked up in surprise and coward away. It hurt that he was so afraid of me. But I knew after time he would feel more comfortable.

At least I hoped.

Eventually after some coaxing he let me pick him up and carry him out. I was going to give him a new life. A better one than this hell he's been living in.

I carry him up the stairs, his face tucked into my neck hiding from all the warriors from my pack. I soon find my father outside with the Alpha of the pack tied up with some warriors watching him. The man sees me with my mate and growls. I feel him tremble in my arms as I walk away.

He looks my way and sees my little mate. He walks over to me and observes him quietly.

"What's his name?" My father asks through the pack link.

"I haven't asked yet. But dad, he's my mate." I responded back.

My dad looks at me in shock. His face then quickly turns to happiness as his eyes congratulate me. He then walks away leaving me with the little omega. I gently move him in my arms as he picks up his head and looks around.

"Hey little mate. What's your name?" I ask as gently as possible.

"A-ash" he squeaked.

His voice was gentle and soft even if it cracked a bit. He was nervous, I could sense it through the small bond we had.

"There's nothing to be afraid of Ash. No one is going to hurt you now. I promise, I'll always protect you. Your going to live a great life from now on." I gently whisper to him.

He looks at me as tears start to well up in his eyes. Not soon after the tears fall and he hides his face in my neck. I rub his back and rock him back and forth to soothe him.

All of a sudden I feel him sucking on my shirt. Like how a baby would sucking a pacifier. I gently move him earning a small cry and whine in response.

I look into his eyes and immediately see a difference. Ash is a little. His eyes were more doe like, and he was babbling a bit. I widen my eyes in shock and happiness.

Ash was not only my little mate, he was also my little baby boy.

A/n: Hey guys! Sorry for the weird update schedule. Things are hectic! I'll post new chapters whenever I can though. I hope you enjoyed this one. I tried to make it a bit longer. The more in depth we get though the longer the chapters will be. Let me know if you have any suggestions or possible chapter requests as specials or side stories!
Love you all :)