"But, will we see each other again?"
Shift asked holding onto Mina's wrist.

"I-I can't promise that. But I can promise is that, even if I'm gone, I'll always be a part of you."
Mina said back.

"Mina we have to go!"
Joan's voice was heard, and in moments Shift let go of her wrist to be taken to the cruise to rest.

"Okay, I contacted Shady on the plan. He says he can't keep defending them of any longer!"
Branch said as he was giving weapons to the Trolls.

"Couldn't he just, you know, snap of a finger and they end up in the underworld. Or something."
Riff asked with a sheepish frown.

"Those are innocent Trolls! Their just mind-controlled! We have to save them, without hurting them!"
Poppy explained.

That's when Branch's waki-taki turned on.

"Branch! Come in Branch! I-I can't hold on much longer! Their heading to the entrance! Over!"
Everyone heard Shady's voice.

"Branch here! Can't you possess something to slow them down? Over!"
Branch said back holding on the waki-taki.

"I-I can try but, it may cause problems for you to go into the caves! Let alone, coming back out in one piece! What should I do? Over!"
Shady asked again in worry.

"We'll be fine! What matters more is to save those Trolls! Possess a couple of boulders to slow them down. We'll find a way to get them back! Over!"
Branch said explaining the plan.

"Roger that! Over and out!"
Shady said before he stopped talking.

"Alright. Team! All hands in the middle."
Branch said and all 11 Trolls (Branch, Poppy, Cooper, D, Hickory, Barb, Mina, Joan, Carlos, Beetle, and Snowfall) put their hands together in a circle.

"Everyone knows the plan, we know our advantages and disadvantages, right now we stick together no matter what!"
Branch said with a confident face.

"Oh! And before we move in-
Poppy said with confidence.

"Be aggressive! Be, be aggressive! Be aggressive, come on guys say it with me!"
Poppy said but no one said the cheer.

.________________________.
Everyone just had the face.

"How about "go team?"
D said and everyone nodded and removed themselves from the circle.

"Wait! Before we go in—
Poppy said with enthusiasm.

"If she does this again, I'm just gonna go inside."
Barb interrupted pinching the bridge of her nose in annoyance.

"No! Hey narrator, put on the song when we're going to fight! Something for the Wattpad readers to enjoy!"
Poppy shouted at the 4th wall.

You got it Queen Poppy!
The narrator said back.

"Who you talking to?"
D asked in confusion.

"The narrator. Oh that's right, I'm the only one who can hear them. Don't worry about it!"
Poppy smiled and followed Branch to the cave entrance.