"Yes, that!" I whined again. He stopped, but I realized that I quite liked it. "No wait, keep doing it."

"Uh... what are you guys doing in there?" Harry asked from behind the door.

I had the most brilliant idea ever.

"Play along," I whispered in Zayn's ear. "And pretend like you didn't hear him."

He nodded his head in approval. "Oh, Zayn. OOOH ZAYN!!" I yelped.

Zayn bit his lip trying not to laugh. "Yes, yes Danielle. YES!!" he said. He moaned a little ever now and then. I was seriously turning beet red from trying to contain my laughter.

I grabbed his body and flung him against the door. "Mmm more!" he yelled. "More!" I could just imagine the horrified look on Harry's face right now.

I stared straight into Zayn eyes. They looked so happy, happier than I think he's been in a long time. I couldn't resist. I pulled myself into his lips.

This kiss was about to get seriously intense.

This kiss was unlike the others. It was more lustful. It was more sensual. It was more rough.

I wished he was pinning me against the wall instead of me, because I knew if he was, it would have been so much more sensual. He continued to kiss me, but pulled away, ever so slightly, because his lips were inches from  my face. I wanted to kiss him; I longed for his lips, his touch, his tongue, his Forbidden Area (yes... that's what I call it). I just wanted his presence and love. Him here with me was like having a little piece of Heaven on earth. It was beyond words to describe, it was perfect, it was the first time I was truly happy for the last year.

“What's the matter, baby?” I said, sounding drunk. “Do you not like my lips on your's?”

“Of course I do,” he said, “but I like them on other places too,” he said seductively.

“Oh you do, so you wouldn't mind if I did this?” I dipped my head down to his neck, and started to suck. He let out a husky moan. Ugh, that turned me on. I started to nibble his neck. “D-Danny..”

“Yes, baby?”

“You're so... oh, Danny.” He swooped down and started to nibble my neck the same way I did to him. I felt myself being wrapped in lust, and all I wanted to do was get in his pants.

“Ohh,” I moaned. “Zayn, baby. Mmm more.”

He pulled away, and I could see the reddish-purplish mark forming on his neck. “Danny,” he chuckled, “I, kinda just gave you a hickey.”

“I, kinda did the same thing to you,” I laughed. 

We chuckled, and pulled towards each other again. I kissed him again, but he tried to break the boundaries by trying to stick his tongue through my lips, but I didn't let him. He got frustrated and pulled me to the ground. That shocked me, so I gasped, letting his tongue snake through. Mmm, it tasted like smoke, but it was familiar and welcoming. I loved every minute of it.

I gave him one last look before I pulled away. “Take it off,” I commanded him.

“Only if you take off your's.”

I chuckled as I pulled off my shirt. I was so happy that I wore my zebra-print bra with the little pink bow in the middle, and black, lacy panties. “Your turn, babe.”

Zayn stood up and pulled off his white V-neck, exposing his toned body. The sight of him made me drool. And his sleeve of tattoos. Ugh, that half sleeve of tattoos just made him seem even more bad ass.

We pulled ourselves back into each other's lips, forcing our tongues to wrestle. We continued this for another five minutes before our pants were off our bodies too. Zayn was pushing me against the wall, thrusting into my hips. He was already hard, and I was wondering if we were about to do it to satisfy his needs.

He fiddled with my bra clasp, until it unhook, leaving my bra just hanging off my body. "Z-Zayn.. baby... oooooh," I moaned as his hips thrusted into mine.

"Are you almost done in there?!" Harry hollered. "The interview's in like 10 minutes!"

We ripped away from each other. "Okey, we'll be out in a minute!" I yelled.

Zayn and I looked at each other, and started bursting out laughing. Only we could make an awkward situation hilarious beyond words. "Oh my god, Zayn! That was the funniest thing ever!"

"Yeah, and I can imagine the face on Harry now!" he said, pulling his pants back on himself.

After quite a while of silence, after putting our clothes back on, I smirked. "I can see that you enjoyed it."

He looked down at his crotch, and groaned, but immediatly painted a grin across his face. "Well I could hear how much you like my hard Little Zayn."

"Oh my god!" I laughed. "You did not just say that! Little Zayn?" I asked, laughing myself to tears.

"Yep. His name is Little Zayn, and he was hoping to get some action."

"Maybe later tonight, Little Zayn and I could go... exploring." I left him standing there speechless as I walked out the bathroom door.