Part 17

-The next morning-

I walked outside, blinking in the bright sunlight, and heard Thomas.

"WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR ARMS?!" he asked, loudly. Newt shushed him.

"We can barely get him to sleep as it is, please, be quieter," Newt said. He sounded exhausted.

"Fey and Newt have a child now. That means we have to protect their family at all cost," I said to the boys. Fey had made a wrap that went around her body and held Prezioso in his bundle right up against her body. We made breakfast and ate, then packed everything up and left. When we neared the city where Minho was being kept, we slowed down. There were enormous walls surrounding the city, keeping them in, or keeping us out. We started walking to the walls. Everywhere looked like a riot. When I noticed the giant guns on top of the wall were moving, I warned the others to be wary. The guns started to shoot and the crowd dispersed. I was grabbed from behind and thrown into a van with Alby and Thomas. I sniffed and recognise the sent. I made sure that my mind was blocked from Fey's mind. As I want to make sure it was him first.

"Gally?..." I asked the man in there with us, "Is that you under the mask?" Alby and Thomas were confused as to what is going on. They looked at each other as I was looking at the guy. He answered my question with a quick nod. I gave him a smile letting him know that I saw his response. I knew that Fey was going to flip knowing Gally was alive. We finally stopped and the doors opened. We were out in no time I filled Gally in on what happened since the glade. When they opened up the last van, Jorge was beating up the guard. Thomas had to calm him down and Fey tried to stifle my laugh.

"Well hey, guys, Mother," Gally said. Thomas ran to him and started punching him in the face a couple of times. After Thomas backed off.

Gally stood up, holding his jaw, and said, "I guess I deserved that."

"But you were dead!" He said.

"No, you left me for dead," Gally replied. Fey took a deep breath through her nose and stared at Gally.

"How. The. Freaking. Crap. Did. You. Get. Here?" She asked, glaring at him.

"Well, these people found me, then patched me up the rest of the way," he said bluntly. Fey handed Prezioso to Newt and hugged Gally. When once out of the hug, she slapped him, hard so he staggered.

"YOU ARE AN IDIOT!" Fey shouted at him. "I HAD NO IDEA IF YOU WERE DEAD OR NOT! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT DESTROYED ME?!" He cowered away.

"Alright, I'm done yelling," she said calmly. His eyes scanned her and frowned.

"I thought you couldn't get hurt," he said.

"Umm, yeah. No. It just takes a white-hot, cursed metal blade, several hours of slicing my skin, and a really evil man to leave a scar," Fey said darkly.

"Gally, we need to get inside the city," I interjected.

"I know a guy who can help you," he said and led us to the guy. He obviously had the Flare. His nose was gone, and he looked more like a skeleton than an actual human. His name is Lawrence. I made a deal with him. I told him that I'll do what I can to help him heal from the Flare if he help us. We were led to a room with lamps and a table and started planning. I decided to let my horns and wings out as I had hidden them all day today.

"What do you think we should do?" Uncle Phil asked

"I think some of us will be in W.I.C.K.E.D suits. Quote unquote take Alby and I in as prisoners and convince them that we were found on our own away from everyone else," I said.

"Tigris, no," Newt said sadly.

"Newt trust me on this besides I think we need to outsmart them. I think this will work out just fine as I know all the ins and out's of the place," I said.