Part 12

"Still going to do it though. They deserve to know how you two got together," I said, and she blushed scarlet, glowing red color.

"Go on," Dimitri said.

"Well," I stated then I explained the whole maze problem. Because it's part of the story, "Then, one day Fey took Newt into the dead ends. So I told Alby what was happening and we ran in there ourselves. We walked in and saw her sitting on the ground, playing with the dead leaves and grass. So I flew both me and Alby onto a branch of a nearby tree so both of us could hear what was happening. She asked Newt if he liked her. And he replied with these exact words; 'Well, I'm willing to do this,' He took her face in his hands, and kissed her." Everyone had gathered around us during the story. When I finished, several people wolf-whistled. Fey put her head in her hands, glowing brighter. Newt was almost as red as her, but not quite.

"Alright everyone," the new leader of the Right Arm Vince said, "Everything's packed up, so let's head out." I turned into my tiger and looked over at Uncle Phil. I realized that my tiger is bigger than the last time I have changed. Fey and Newt hopped onto my back, Fey holding onto my fur, and Newt's hands around her waist. Dimitri caught sight of them and smirked. Fey rolled her eyes. Alby and Daniel got on Uncle Phil and I gave him the look and Uncle Phil nodded.

"See the rest of you there at the new camp." I said, "Hey Uncle Phil, you ready to lose?"

"Where are we heading Tigris?" Fey asked.

"You're going to want to hold on tighter so you don't fall off," I said I felt her grip titer and I bolted.

"You never answered my question!!!" Fey yelled, her voice fluctuating as she bounced up and down.

"To the new camp, Fey," I said.

"Oh, okay," she replied sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and ran faster. Fey screamed then stopped after a while. I started to slow down after the new camp came into view. Then once there I came to a full stop by the ocean so Fey can jump in. Once Newt got off I turned back to my normal self. While Fey just ran to the water, splashing around like a little kid. She climbed onto a rock.

"I can't believe that my girlfriend is acting like a child right now," Newt said, shaking his head.

"Watch this!" Fey yelled, and jumped off the rock, diving gracefully into the blue water. When she emerged, she swam to the shallows. Where she was halfway in the water, halfway on the warm sand. She had a beautiful blue and purple tail that matched the crop top she suddenly had. When she waved it, the light reflected off of her scales, making her tail sparkle.

"Never mind, I take it back," Newt said, and rushed to join her in the water.

"What did I just witness?" I said with a confused look on my face.

"Fey's a mermaid," Newt yelled.

"SEMI-MER!" she corrected.

"I know that I-I-. You know what, I'm going to leave," I said being done with them both. I swear the both of them acted more like children than anything. But I guess I have to deal with it for the rest of my life as they are family.

-That night-

We had made a campfire on the beach, where we were hanging out.

"Hey Fey, or Tigris, could you sing some songs for us?" Dimitri asked.

"I don't feel like singing tonight so go ahead Fey," I said.

"Sweet! Thanks!" she said, and pulled out her small device and a speaker. I looked over her shoulder and saw the song title. It was Run by OneRepublic.