Part 3

"No mother, everything is not alright. There was this little boy about 11 or 12. His name is Chuck. He..." I couldn't finish as a waterfall of tears fell from my face onto the ground. Alby turned me to him, hugged me, and let the tears land on him.

"We know the boy my darling, we saw him when he first came," mom said.

"We even told him who we were and are and that we are your parents." dad finished, "He's even here right no-" But before my dad could finish I heard a faint 'Mama, Papa?' from behind me. I turned around and saw, "Chuck!!!" Me, Alby, and Chuck ran to each other group hugged at the end of it.

"Oh Chuck I missed you so much," I said.

"Your parents are the coolest," Chuck exclaimed while moving back but just enough to see each other's faces.

"Well, where did you think I learned all my cool moves from?" I said and his eyes widened.

"You mean that they taught you all of that?" Chuck asked.

"Not just me but Alby as well, they are really the best parents to ask for," I said looking at them smiling.

"Woah," He said.

"Tigris?" mom said.

"Yes, mama?" I asked.

"Did he call you two mama and papa?" She asked.

"Yes, yes he did. I practically adopted him as my own son even though he isn't by blood," I replied while rubbing Chuck's head.

"That would mean we're grandparents," dad said in his loud tiger voice happily.

"Ow, little too loud dad," I said.

"Oops, sorry tiger cub," he apologized.

"Wait, you're a weretiger?" Chuck asked me.

"Yes, I am that's where I got my stripes which are from my father. And the wings and horns are from my mother," I replied.

"You're getting cooler and cooler every time," he said in awe. We all laughed.

After we laughed a good while my dad said, "Tigris, Alby, the main reason why you're here. Is because it's time to form your bond between the two of you."

"Tigris," mom said.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Because of Fey's coma, she nearly turned mortal. Because of that, she can speak with spirits. I need you to tell her, please." mom told me.

"And tell her that it's okay to use her powers more often. If she uses them more, she'll be able to control them better and have more energy to fight," dad told me.

"Alright, I will. Let's form this bond shall we?" I said.

"We shall." dad said, "Hold both hands." Me and Alby did what said. Then my mother wrapped our hands with a piece of fabric with the family emblems. Which is a white and red rose flower crown with a tiger and a Phoenix at its side in the crown.

"Dear, it's time," dad said to mom. Then mom said some words in a language I didn't understand. Then, we were in the front yard in white well Alby and I. All the other guardians started to appear. Even my grandmother from my mother's side even appeared aka the one and only Phoenix.

"We are here to bond two warriors together Alby and Tigris. I as the last leader bless this bond in between my only daughter and the one who is like a son to me. And with this blessing, I trust them to serve and protect each other and their family and their family honor. For those who disagree then leave but if you agree, then show of hands," my father said. And everyone rose their hand.