Part 13

"I need you to be careful Starlight, I don't need you getting hurt," Newt was saying.

"Alright, I'll be careful, but you have to give me something in return," she said.

"Okay, what?" he asked.

"Hmm, how about a kiss every night before I go to bed?" she asked.

"Do you want me to tuck you into your blankets too?" Newt teased. Fey laughed, and I snickered. It was funny to see them flirt. A horn sounded throughout the camp. I knew it was a conch shell. That's when I realized I had never seen the crest that's from Fey's family. I made a mental note to ask Fey about it at some point.

"Crap, I have to go," Fey said, standing up. She was glowing. Newt planted a quick kiss on her forehead.

"See you in the morning Starlight," he said, and she ran back to camp. I walked up to him.

"Really, 'Starlight'?" I asked. He blushed.

"Well, she glows like the stars," he explained, embarrassed. I just shook my head.

"You two are so weird," I said. He rolled his eyes, I smacked him in the back of the head but in a sisterly way, and we walked back to camp where we soon fell asleep. Well, everyone else had fallen asleep, I just lay there, awake. So I waited until I knew everyone was asleep to go back out to meet with Fry, Thomas, and Newt.

"So what's the plan," Fry asked.

"I'm going to train you to be low-level assassins in the dead of night. Without the powers of course. Newt will help by explaining the terms that he understands," I said.

"Are you sure Tigris?" Newt said.

"Yes, I am very sure. We will do it at night for an hour at most until it's time," I said.

"Alright, but will you teach us how to use weapons too?" Thomas asked.

"We'll have to see." I said, "But go to bed we all need to sleep." They nodded and we went to bed. I manage to fall asleep afterward.

-That morning-

"Tigris, I found out what the crest means," dad said.

"What does it mean?" I asked excitedly.

"It appears when someone you hold close is in serious trouble," dad said showing me where he found it.

"So this means that we have to train harder and smarter. I can do a locating spell on Minho to find where he is in the building. Now the only thing we have to do is hack in their systems and get Minho out," I said. Fey walked up. She was wearing a sea-green dress that brought out the blue in her eyes. It came up to her knees, and down to her calves in the back. The neckline crossed in the front. She was barefoot, and you could see some scars on her legs, but they were fainter than before. The scar on her face was still as clear as it was when she first got it.

"What's up?" I asked. She snickered.

"I think Dimitri found a girlfriend," she said, and I looked over at him. He was with Harriet, and they were both smiling. I recognized their expressions and knew they liked each other. I had to stifle a laugh, and we had to escape to the beach so they wouldn't figure out that we were spying on them. While we were walking, Fey suddenly turned to me.

"I might have overheard you and the other Gladers talking," she said. I sighed, she was going to try to stop me. "I was just wondering if I could help you train them because your fighting style is different from mine, and I think it would be good for them to learn how to fight in more than one way."

"I know you are going to-" Then I stopped and processed what she just said, "You want to help?" I asked, bewildered, "I thought you were going to try to stop me." Making a face like 'that's new'.