Part 16

"Their brother's name was Scuro," she continued. "In case you didn't know, each one of their names means something in Italian. Scivoloso means slippery, Scuro means dark and Bellezza means beauty. They were triplets and one day when they were adventuring, Scuro was captured. Scivoloso and Bellezza were branded with the family crest, much like Tigris was. Their Quest was to save their brother. Something went horribly wrong on the mission and they had to go back without Scuro. When they set out again, he was close to death. They had gotten him to the last Phoenix and she healed his external wounds. But his heart could not be healed. He had changed his name to Malizia and practiced the Dark Arts. Bellezza found him one night, summoning a dark creature known as the Spiritus Malus." I perked up at the name, knowing what those things can do. They are the evilest things that can walk this realm and the Spirit Realm. But I let Fey continue as I passed out breakfast. "She called out to Scivoloso and he came to the spot where Scuro had summoned the monster. They battled the monster and defeated it. When they turned to their brother, he tried to kill them. The last Phoenix Tiigris's grandmother had to come and drag their limp forms away, then destroy the dark soul that had once been so light." I felt something wet running down my face and touched the liquid. I had been crying without realizing it. As I looked around, I saw that everyone but Fey was crying or tears streaming down their faces.

"My uncle just wanted to help, but he understood why you pushed him away. I don't think Minho will do the same thing that Scuro did, he's too resilient," Fey said, comforting us.

"But how could he become so evil?" Thomas asked.

"Minima vox potest vertere in maximus foraminis," Fey said. She translated when she saw all of our confused faces. "The smallest crack can turn into the biggest hole. The tiniest chink in your armor can lead to your death."

"How come your mom never mentioned this?" I asked.

"My mother didn't want to worry you, she was and still is Maleficent's best friend. So she understands what you go through daily," Fey said.

"It still would have been nice to know. I just want everyone safe," I said, my eyes were getting heavy.

"Phil you and someone else have to be out of the car. Tigris look's like she's going to pass out," Alby said seeing the state that I was in. Once we were done with breakfast, we clean camp.

"Alright, Thomas how about you get a ride on my back as you haven't had one yet," Uncle Phil said before turning into his tiger, Thomas shrug his shoulders. Once on the road, Uncle Phil and Thomas were alongside the car. As I grabbed my radio and I turn on Steal My Girl by One Direction. All of the boys sang along as well.

{Alby POV}

I grabbed the radio and turned it off seeing that Tigris is asleep. I moved my arm around her and put her head on my chest. As I did she snuggled closer to me.

"I don't know where I'd be if you weren't with me Tigris," I whispered to her sleeping body leaning on me.

"Be careful with my sister Alby. I don't want her hurt after all of this," Newt said.

"I will and I promise you I will love her with all my heart," I told him while looking at her.

-3 and half hours later-

{Tigris's POV}

I woke up to the car and everyone outside for a quick pit stop. I got out and walked to Fey as I need to talk to her.

"Fey." I said, she turned around but her body language said she was scared, "I need to talk to you."

"Oh, okay," was all she said as she came forward. I took her to the car to talk.