Part 7

(Couple of days later)

I got a mental message from Fey telling me where she, Thomas, and Brenda were. I was both happy and scared because she seemed exhausted.

"Okay everyone let's go find them," I said after explaining everything to them. We start to run to where they were. We made it to the building in record time. But when we got there, there was a strange man with a broken leg. I tried to get in, but he said, "Easy there, you're a pretty thing, aren't ya? You kind of remind me of a girl I once saw. She had white-blond hair and an attitude like you wouldn't believe," he smiled, and it sent shivers down my spine, his smile was creepy. He had Fey. She probably broke his leg, he deserved it.

"For one, that is gross. For two, I'm taken. And three, I know you have her. She's my sister, take me to her NOW," I yelled the last word.

"And why would I do that?" He said. He's starting to sound like Janson.

"You should listen to her. Or she'll make you wished you had," Uncle Phil said.

"Yeahhhh, no not happening. Unless you drink this," He said holding up a vial of a green liquid aka a sleeping potion.

"You think you can trick me with a sleeping potion," I replied.

"It is not sleeping potion it's-" he started.

"It is, I know my potions. The name's Tigris Taylor." I said. He immediately went white once I said to Taylor, "Ohhhh, you recognized my last name don't you?"

*gulp* "N-no I don't," he said nervously I chuckled.

"Looky here buddy, we're here to retrieve our friends. If you don't let us in, I'll let Tigris here destroy your reputation and your face. Now let us in," Alby said looking at him directly in the eyes, as I crossed my arms.

"A-alright, just follow me," He said scared. I had something of both Thomas and Fey so I can track their scent if he tried something. I even asked Jorge if he had something of Brenda's which he did, thank goodness.

After a while, the man said, "Your friends are in here." I sniffed the air.

"No their not. They're on the other side of the building, in chains behind bars. I'll rip this place up until it's all upside down. Now take us to where they really are." I said showing my k-nines growling.

"Yes ma'am," the guy said wide-eyed. I smiled as he lead the way again.

"I like your niece can she be my niece too. Also, I'm sorry that I betrayed you and your family," I heard Jorge whisper to Uncle Phil.

"It's alright Jorge. But don't do it again please?" Uncle Phil asked.

"Okay. Who was the pale girl? She looked angry and sacred," Jorge asked.

"That would be Fey. She watched both of her parents die at the same time. And-" Uncle Phil lowered his voice, "She had lost her brother a few days earlier to an unknown illness, not even the experienced healers could help him. She couldn't help him."

"Well I would think she would be less experienced than the Healers," Jorge said.

"She's unusual, even by our standards. She was stillborn, but her parents went to the frozen river, and when they took her there to bury her, she opened her eyes. She has ice powers, she can turn invisible, and she can heal. It's not normal. Usually, our powers relate to each other, someone with earth powers would be able to heal, so they create and heal life. She can heal, destroy, and disappear from sight. She must have shadow blood, or else she wouldn't be able to do all that."

"Hey, can you two focus on the task at hand please?" I asked. They were getting too distracted by this convention.

"Sorry, we haven't talked since before the griever attack on our village Tigris," Uncle Phil apologized.