Part 2

-After getting our food-

We came to a table with two boys I didn't recognize.

"Hey, you don't mind if we sit here with you?" I asked as my horns weren't there as I didn't want anyone to get scared of me.

"No, not at all. And who might two pretty girls like you two be doing here?" One of the boys asked. The other was staring at Fey.

"Excuse me," I said slightly taken back by his question.

"You heard me," he replied.

"For one she has a boyfriend, a protective little brother, and intense fighting skills," Alby said putting an arm around my shoulders after setting down.

"Who are you?" The boy asked confused.

"My boyfriend and be careful what you say to me or my family," I said as my eyes flashed a yellow color when I blinked. Which is the color that signals that I might transform into a tiger.

"Okay," The boy said with a face that said 'I just kluncked my pants'.

"Tigris, babe, don't scare the kid," Alby whispered to where only I can hear kissing my temple.

"So what's your name and where did you come from?" I asked folding my arms and leaning forward onto the table.

"I'm Terrence and this is Toby. Both of us came from a maze," Terrence said. Then the cafeteria doors opened. I saw Thomas walk through with Janson. I ran up to them and hugged Thomas.

"Oh thank goodness your okay Tommy," I said. I nodded in thanks to Janson for bringing Thomas safely back to us. We made eye contact for a brief moment while walking back to the table. I could see he had tears in his eyes.

"Fey, read his mind please," I whispered to her still looking at him.

"Why and who?" She asked.

"Janson, and he seemed to be different the last time I saw him. Whatever information you find on him tell me?" I replied looking at her.

"Okay," She replied. Then her eyes change to a deeper blue for a quick minute indicating that she read his mind. She started to tear up a bit and felt a wave of sadness from her.

"Find anything?" I asked concerned.

"Yeah, he lost his daughter last year to the cranks. I assume they were the things outside of this place. He was just as helpless as we were when we lost our parents. " Fey said. I looked at Janson and thought, Poor Janson I need to forgive him and ask him to come with us when we live in this place. I might as well hug him. Then I got up, "W-what are you doing?"

"I'm doing something I thought I would never do when we met Janson again," I replied. Then I walked up to him and hugged him.

"W-what are you doing? Hugging me?" He asked startled.

"I remember moments of my life before the maze. I came up to say I forgive you," I said letting go of him.

"Y-you do!?!" He asked in shock. Then he hugged me, "Thank you. I wish I didn't do that to you, your friends, and your families. It means a lot that you forgive me."

"Yes, I know, and come with us when we leave this place. The others might take more time to forgive you. But I'm different so please help us." I whispered he nodded in understanding, "I must get back to the others. Be safe out there."

"I'll try, thank you Tigris. That means a lot to me that you came and hugged me. Even after what I did to you five," he thanked me again. I just nodded and walked back to the others.