"Forget what? I don't understand.. elaborate." Taehyung asked as he looked at the almost gloomy exterior of the younger.

"I am a special male.. a carrier. I have the ability to get pregnant.. how could you forget that." Jungkook uttered in a low voice with glossy eyes.

Taehyung narrowed his eyes as he looked at the younger as in 'what the fuck are you talking about'.. "i still don't understand. I don't know anything about this.. you have never told me about this. I might be 35 year old but i can remember every single thing like it was yesterday. I really don't think you have told me such a thing before.

We were with each other for 10 years aa boyfriends then finances.. how come I don't know about this?" Taehyung asked him as he placed two fingers on his temple and pressed them to remember such a thing being told to him.

"You have to be joking now hyung. You seriously have to be joking. I know it was a few months before we broke up and you were on a world tour that time and i couldn't come but i was told by your agency that you are aware of everything and will be returning right away after your concerts are done. And now you are saying that you never knew about it?" Jungkook said as his eyes looked ready to bulge out  and were filled with unshed tears as lines formed on his forehead.

Taehyung took a deep breath in an attempt to calm himself down before he turns back to jungkook as he said.."calm down first jungkook. i am literally not aware of anything you are talking about.. so please explain to me what is it. I don't remember anything that my company might have told me and i didn't remember from any world tour prior time either." Taehyung said as his hands itch to rub circles on the younger's back and hug him tightly with the way he has been looking so small right now.

Jungkook looked down in his lap aa he exhaled deeply before he looked up at the elder and blinked away his tears.

"I.. was pregnant with your child 10 years ago. That's when I found out about me being a carrier." Jungkook told him as he took a shaky breath after thinking about that.

Taehyung's eyes widened immensely as he heard that and automatically stood up from where he had been sitting.."ar-are you serious?" He stuttered as he gulped harshly.

"I wouldn't dare joke about such an important thing." Jungkook said sternly as he stood up infront of him as well as he sniffled lightly.

"Where is the ch-child?" Taehyung asked in shock as he bit his bottom lip.

"Was never born. I aborted the child when I found out about it." Jungkook answered guiltyly as he looked down on the floor.. not being able to look at the elder in lie.

"What the fuck do you mean you aborted it? Firstly you say that you can get pregnant even as a male then that you were pregnant with my child.. and now that you aborted it without telling me even when I was the father of the child. And i am knowing about this 10 years later? When we aren't together anymore?" Taehyung said in a calm voice as he breathed harshly to control himself from using loud voice.

"I am saying the truth. I did abort the child without your knowledge. I did actually tell you from my side but the information never reached you." Jungkook said with a straight face as he looked away from him.

Taehyung took a shaky deep breath as he sat down and didn't hesitate to pull jungkook beside him.

"Don't tells me these vague information and tell me everything in detail.. every single thing." Taehyung said sternly as he balled his fist beside him in frustration.

"It was 10 years ago.. and it happened already. Nothing can be changed now.. and we aren't even together anymore. Why are we talking about this now? Does it even matter right now?" Jungkook said as he looked down the whole time instead.