Chapter-69 She's here. My Green

This is the second update for today. Please make sure you read chapter 68 before this. Thankyou. 

I saw

I saw. Everything Mae showed me.

Mae or my Green.

Mae is my Green.

Green is Mae.

Mae, the short form for Mazarine.

My Mazarine.

The water walking. The war. Life after that. The memory freeze. The spell to freeze bond. The protection spell Zendaya put. I saw everything.

That's one of her powers too. She can show people what she wanted through contact. It's a type of dream walking too.

"You are lying," I shook my head as tears fell through me.

Green shook her head. My Green, she's alive. She's been with me all along.

Mae is Green. Green is Mae. Mae, Mazarine, Green.

Oh GOD.

Now that the protection spell is broken, I can see it. Damn, how can I not have noticed the resemblance?

Mae loved daisies, and milk, she has silver hair and emerald eyes. So does Green.

God, why didn't it ever strike me that Mae is Green?

They look the same, god, they are the same.

Mae is Green.

No matter how many times I say this, this still feels surreal, like a dream.

"How... I... I..." I choked before I completely broke down in tears.

God, I couldn't even put into words how I feel.

My Green is here. Alive and safe. And she is my mate.

She didn't die in the war.

"Oh my god," I gasped taking her into another hug.

This still feels surreal.

Like, how is this even possible?

Is she really here?

Is Mae really Green?

"I'm here Elijah," Green moved into my lap hugging me like a koala bear. Her signature hug.

My Green.

She's here.

This is real.

She's alive and safe. Here in my arms. My Green. My Mae. My mate.

I let out a happy chuckle, trying to breathe through my mouth. My throat is all clogged with emotions, happy emotions mixed with surprise and relief.

I closed my eyes cherishing this moment.