Character Aesthetic

First thankyou for deciding to give my book a try. It really means a lot to me.

I own all the rights to this book and no work of mine can be plagiarized, if you found any do dm me and let me know.

This book is an Wattpad exclusive so if you find this book in any other platforms do let me know.

I don't allow any translations, if found let me know.

Thankyou.

I would love to hear your feedbacks and thoughts about this story.

Constructive criticism is always welcomed.

Before you judge my book do read first 5 -6 chapters to understand where the plot travels, trust me you will love it.

If you like my story do comment vote and share with your friends.

------

Before we go inside the story, I wanted you guys to know that unlike the other two stories, this is going to be a bit intense. As you can see from the name of the curse itself, this book will be emotional, strong and intense. You've been warned.

And yes, this book is a standalone. You don't have to read the other two books to understand this one. But it will make more sense if you read the other books before this since the characters of this book have already been introduced in that and you'll have a brief idea about the three main curses.

For those who don't know about the curse, here's a small info:

There are three main curses which questions the laws of universe,

· True love's Curse

· Curse of agony

· The Hatred Curse

Three different curses, three different emotions: love, pain and anger.

Nobody dared to use these curses as they were afraid of its consequences. But then again, no one is good enough to keep their emotions in control and not use the curse.

Unlike the normal curses, using these three curses meant both the curser and the person who is cursed face the consequences.

------

And here is their character aesthetics: