Chapter Two | Oceanside's Leah

To say that last night was a living hell was an understatement

I drank my weight in beer and inhaled two joints, so I wouldn't have to remember the night's course of events the next morning.

The last thing I remembered was me giving the cold shoulder to Cole and Farah, and then I had the faint memory of Craig and Cole taking me to my room.

So starting the day with a fucking headache wasn't something I ideally enjoyed. I could hear commotion coming from one of the rooms on our floor. I opened my eyes to shut them again as the sunlight assaulted them. I could barely lift my head up and my limbs felt like I waged a war on them last night and we both lost the fight.

My room's door opened with a loud bang and I winced.

"Fucking hell!" I mumbled under my breath.

"Rise and shine jackass." Cole enthusiastically chanted as he opened the French door in my room.

I felt the mattress on my bed dip with the weight of the person sitting. The usually light scent of Orange Flower invaded my nostrils and I felt like my headache was going to get even worse. Farah put her hand on my calf and nudged me.

"Come on dude! It's beach O'clock." She softly said.

It was beyond me how both of them could be fully sober and energetic after a night of drinking. Or was it only me who drank that much?

I slowly opened my eyes. I put my hand over my forehead trying to shield my eyes from the bright sunshine.

"I am not talking to you stupid fucks!" I whisper-shouted

Cole stood by the bedside, towering over me. He folded his arms over his chest and looked at me through squinted eyes.

"Come on Geo! It's not like we are going to spend time with them."

"Are you hearing yourself?!" I couldn't believe he said that! I mean I had come here to avoid seeing Jane and Mike.

And, as if life was playing a sick and twisted game with me I was now living in the same fucking home with them.

No scratch that – Not life but my best friends were playing a sick and twisted game with me!

"We are truly sorry about this! But, We were planning from the start that we are going to have our own fun and to minimize bumping into them." Farah explained.

"I swear man that we won't see much of them. We will be doing our own shit and we won't even be here much of the time." Cole shimmed in.

I tried to push myself out of bed, but all I managed to do was to sit, resting my legs over the bed. I tried to lift my head, but the headache was pulling me down.

"Here!" Farah handed me a cup of water and an Advil. I swallowed the pill and chugged the water.

When I fully opened my eyes and I was able to remain focused, I could see Cole already wearing his swimming shorts and Farah in her bikini top and denim shorts.