With that, Rae put her phone down and went through her clothes. She had put everything away that Hobi had bought her the previous day and started to look through her closet. Remembering he said comfy, she decided on a pair of jeans and a plain Gucci logo t-shirt (to make Hobi happy) with a pair of sneakers. She packed up a purse, Louis Vitton that Jiwoo insisted she needed to have, and then did her hair, sipping on her coffee and a protein bar while waiting for Taehyung. She felt her heart start to race and then two seconds later, a knock on the door. Rae jumped up and opened the door, an excited gasp leaving her mouth.

"Yeontan!" Rae said happily, the little ball of fur wiggling in excitement in his father's arms. Taehyung let out an amused laugh as Rae welcomed him in and then let the dog down, who promptly demanded Rae pick him up next.

"I'm here too!" Taehyung complained as Rae happily picked up Yeontan. He couldn't be mad - Rae's giggling and laughter while the pup licked her face was adorable and made up for it.

"Of course you are - but this is a good surprise!" Rae said, letting the pup down to explore. There was nothing he could get into, so she felt okay with doing so. He sniffed around the floor adorably as Rae turned to look at Taehyung. And there it was - the awkwardness again. What do they do? Do they kiss like the others did?

"Hey, relax. It's going to be okay." his deep voice comforted her as he wrapped his arms around her waist, hugging her. Instantly she felt the connection begin, and Taehyung realized too because the second it was felt he leaned down to gently kiss her. This kiss was just as magical as the others and she felt like she was floating on cloud nine once more, a slight tingle in her arm as their lips moved together. "You're so warm." he muttered against her lips.

"Warm?" she said back with a giggle as Taehyung pecked kisses on her cheek.

"Mhmm. Make me feel like I'm warm and whole now, princess." he said to her. Rae's heart fluttered in her chest as he now pressed a kiss to his mark on her, a pale red color that was almost pink, but not quite. He was going to lean down to kiss her again, when they felt Yeontan jumping at their feet. "Aish - you! Alright, we'll go to the dog park now." as if he knew, Yeontan started to yip as Taehyung picked him up.

"That's why you said to dress comfy!" Rae said as she grabbed her bag and walked out with Taehyung.

"Yup! We're probably gonna be playing and chasing him around the entire time. Let's go!" With that, he took her hand and led her down to the garage and into his car. Yeontan crawled onto Rae's lap immediately which made her incredibly happy. She snapped a picture of her and him together on her lap and smiled, sending it to the boys and then to Jade, who responded quickly.

Rae laughed at her friend silently, reading Taehyung the messages

Rae laughed at her friend silently, reading Taehyung the messages. He then asked to know what the guys were saying.