"I just fucking might, but you would like that too much now wouldn't you?" I asked, trying to keep myself level headed.

"It would be better than being around you." She snapped causing me to chuckle. "Learn your place, sweetheart. Keep this little act up and you'll be begging to be around me again." I said then grabbed her neck, pressing her against the car.

"I know some very dangerous and scary people who would love to have their fun with you. Keep testing me and I'll let them." I said lowly as her eyes flickered with something.

I couldn't tell if it was fear but she didn't talk back or even try to fight me.

I was going to break her down eventually.

"Get in the car." I said then released her neck and got in the drivers seat. "She wasn't trying to run." Sam defended as Julia and I got in the car.

"I don't care." I said then started the car. I was angry that she disobeyed me because if Louis and his guys heard her they would shoot.

They would think I was being sneaky and that would have made me lose out on business and could have put a target on our backs.

It could have been really bad.

The rest of the ride home was silent. I knew the guys were probably tired since we didn't get to sleep.

It was a long ass drive. 17 hours to be exact, but I wanted to make it home.

We were supposed to stay in Seattle for a few more days but after catching Julia we had to leave.

Someone would come look for her and that put us at risk. I knew I could have let her go but I couldn't trust her.

She knew too much.

"Woah." Julia whispered as I pulled into the driveway. I couldn't help but grin at her reaction to our house.

Since we had a lot of money we were able to get a mansion, however we didn't want to be too suspicious so it wasn't over the top.

It was seven bedrooms with a library, dining room, kitchen, movie room, a couple offices and a huge backyard. We often held parties here to get business but most of our work was done at the office.

It wasn't really an office building and was more of a warehouse. That's where we kept the drugs and where we trained.

It was basically like base camp.

Jake, Corey, Sam, and I usually didn't handle smaller tasks like basic drug deals though.

We dealt more with dirty jobs that needed to be taken care of carefully.

When we got out of the car I looked at Julia, seeing her staring up at the mansion. It was clear she had never seen anything like this in her entire life.

"I'll give you a tour." I said and led the way inside. I knew that Jake, Corey and Sam were going to immediately go find their girlfriends or fuck buddies so I was stuck with showing Julia around.

"This is the foyer and through there is the movie room." I said and pointed toward the door to the left.

"Over here is my office. You aren't to ever come in here unless I invite you." I said as she nodded. "Over here is the kitchen." I said as we walked into the kitchen.

Stas was standing in there eating an apple so when we walked in she looked up. "Hey! Who's this?" She asked with a smile.

"Stas, this is Julia." I said as Julia waved. "She's going to be staying with us for a while." I said as Stas scrunched her brow.

"New fuck buddy?" She asked as I chuckled. "Something like that." I said as Julia's eyes widened.

I wasn't planning on using Julia like that because she didn't seem like the kind of girl I usually slept with but it was funny watching her squirm.

I also didn't particularly want to talk about what I was going to do with her right now.

Stas, Kat, Tara, and Devyn didn't need to know the details of what Sam, Corey, Jake, and I did.

Sam, Jake, and Corey didn't want to discuss it with their girlfriends which I was okay with.

The less people to know, the better off we all were.

"Don't look so nervous, sweetheart." I whispered into Julia's ear as we walked out of the room.

"Am I really only here to have sex with you?" She mumbled, her face going pale.

"No. Don't worry about any of that yet." I said then gestured to the library. "This is the library. Don't mind the dust, nobody comes in here." I said as she looked around.

"Why wouldn't anyone come in here?" She asked as I chuckled. 

"Do we seem like the reading type? I wouldn't be surprised if some of these pages are missing because we used them as blunt wrappers." I said as she nodded.

She looked around the room with a melancholy frown. I could tell something was going on in her head but I couldn't be bothered to ask what it was.

"Anyways..there's a bathroom down the hall. Let me-" I started but was interrupted by a loud bang on the front door.

Julia flinched and looked up at me with fear in her eyes.

"Go upstairs. First door on the right, don't come out until I come get you." I said and pulled my gun out.

I didn't know who was here since we were expecting anyone.

Julia nodded and went upstairs, looking at the door with a fearful expression.

"Who's that?" Sam asked as he walked over, his gun drawn. "No clue." I said as the person banged again.

"Are the girls safe?" I asked as we slowly made our way to the front door. "They're up in my room." He said as I nodded and opened the door.

When I did this I was met with one of our drug runners. He was bleeding from the mouth and looked like he had been severely injured.

"Mitch, what happened?" I asked as Sam and I lowered our guns.

"We need to talk." He said as I looked at Sam with concern.