09 | I'm Y/n

"Can you get off your phone Park Jimin!" Namjoon scolded before failing to snatch the gadget from Jimin's grasp

"Just let me reply to this last email," Jimin mumbled nose deep into his screen.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Why did we even bring him?"

"He refused to come at first," Jin poured himself a glass of whiskey as he chimed in, "but after I told him that we were coming here he was the first one out the door."

Jungkook sighed "That explains why he is still in a suit." Picking at the cashmere garment, he leaned to whisper "At least remove your jacket Jimin."

"He must have enjoyed the last time we came," Yoongi added

"I don't get how though. The last time we came here, he was moody for the first half of the night and disappeared for the second."

"I can hear you"

"I know Dumbo" Taehyung conceded.

Scanning across the room, Namjoon noticed that the club seemed to be short of strippers "Why are there only a few dancers out?" He questioned.

"There is going to be a performance in-" Yoongi briefly peered to the clock on the wall, "five minutes. So most of the dancers must be taking part in it."

Namjoon nods. "Wait, I didn't see any posters or notices. How did you know?"

Jungkook displays a cheeky smile and nudges Yoongi's arm with his elbow. "His boyfriend works here."

"Really! Who?"

"Aanndd done!" Jimin let out a sigh of contentment while slipping his phone into his blazer pocket. He looked up and caught the cold and blank stares of his friends. Chuckling, he slipped his jacket off and hung it off the seat. His gaze then wanders around the club or at least as far as his line of view allowed in hopes of seeing you. However, after no success, he joined back into the conversation that had progressed without him.

Not long from then, the lights over the club dimmed while those over the stage illuminated a scarlet red light. Vegas slowly fades out as Say it by Sevyn Streeter takes over and starts playing out of the club's surround sound system. The club erupted into applause and cheers. Taehyung whistled while Jimin leaned back and took a sip of his cocktail as he watches the grand stage with anticipation.

The applause of the audience died down. As the performance began, Jimin scanned over the dancers on the stage in search of you. However, to no avail, he tapped on Yoongi's shoulder, "Do you see the dancer you told me about the last time we came?" Jimin whispered.

"Winter Dream?" Yoongi questioned before identifying you within seconds. "Uh, She is on the pole one, two, three, fourth from the left."

Jimin quickly pinpointed you wondering why he hadn't searched for you amongst the dancers on the poles. You were dressed in a sparkly pearl and silver two-piece that he found you breathtakingly sexy in. As the performance progressed, Jimin was immensely mesmerised by your fluidity and poise as you spun and performed tricks in tune with the music. It was as though you had become one with the song. A small smile to formed on his lips.