03 | Round Two

It was Saturday afternoon, the following day after your run in at the club with the blond man

It was Saturday afternoon, the following day after your run in at the club with the blond man. You and SuAh had originally gone out to have a late breakfast but ended up turning the rest of the afternoon into a mini shopping spree.

"Rosa, what do you think of this one?" You and SuAh asked in unison, holding up your picks to SuAh's phone screen. Rosa told the both of you to take a look at what the other was holding. Taking a glance at each other's garments, the two of you burst out in laughter realising that you had picked out the same newspaper print, low cut, strapped mini dress.

"You can get it, Su. You know I'll just borrow it off you anyway," you stated hanging up the article you were holding.

"Baby girls, I've really got to go. We'll talk later." Rosa announced. Turning to the screen, the two of you waved at Rosa. "Love you!" SuAh blew a kiss to her. "Love you, girls." Rosa returned before cutting the call.

Rosa was like a mother, older sister, and friend mixed into one. She took you and SuAh, some 'clueless and mildly erratic college girls in a new city' under her wings 8 years ago. Rosa cooked meals for the both of you plus she sheltered the two of you during your lowest times and she never once asked for anything in return. That didn't stop the both of you from showing her with gifts though.

One thing you loved most about Rosalia was her personality. She knew how to have a good time and was overall crazier than both you and SuAh combined in the most perfect way possible. There was one time when she chased down one of SuAh's exes through a park because he called SuAh a 'loud psycho bitch'.

Rosa then chased him around the neighbourhood on a bike while the guy ran for his life. All this while calling him a 'bum good for nothing dickass' and a whole other bunch of insults. She did that till she got arrested for public disturbance. Rosalia is simply amazing.

The two of you proceeded with your shopping festivities.

"So I passed by your store two days ago." You mentioned as thoughts of the blond man returned.

Ever since your re-run in, you were admittedly worried as to whether he made it out of the locker room without getting caught. You knew that he obviously did given the fact that you had not heard any complaints from your house mom. But that didn't stop you from rummaging to get his number off the card he gave you and nearly calling it.

"Which one?"

"Not the one near my place, the one on 7th street."

SuAh nodded in understanding while still looking through a rack of jackets.

"What do you think of this one?" You diverted from your initial conversation and held up a bandeau top for your best friend to see.

Her face scrunched up in fright "Eww what are those? ruffles? Put it down Y/n." She waved her arms in a hard refusal at your choice.