01 | Winter Dream

You walked into the 'Love Me' store, strolling past the clothing section and straight to the lingerie and delicates

You walked into the 'Love Me' store, strolling past the clothing section and straight to the lingerie and delicates. 'Love me' was your go-to retailer for not only lingerie, sleepwear but your dance outfits and night out outfits as well. The store housed an array of items from delicates to dresses and shoes. Without fail, you made sure to visit the store at least once a week to scope out any new arrivals.

As Rosalia always told you, "If you are first then everyone after you is simply following in your footsteps." The girls at the strip club hated matching with each other so you being the first to get a specific clothing item assured you of never encountering that situation.

One thing about 'Love me' was that the store's ambiance was rather calming and quite aesthetically pleasing. Each section was organised according to fabric and those fabrics were organised according to colours. There was an ease in finding what you wanted. One could link your intense appreciation of the store with the fact that your best friend SuAh owned it, but you simply couldn't deny a good thing.

While scanning over the racks of satin sets, picking out some new pieces, your phone buzzed in your pocket. Pulling it out you unlocked it to an incoming message from your best friend.

SuSuBabyGorl🔥:
Sos69

Instantly recognising the code, you gave your full attention to your screen. 'Sos69' among others were codes that you and SuAh would use in the case of emergencies. This one, in particular, meant that the one who sent it hooked up with a stranger after having one too many drinks and needed a ride to escape the situation. Oddly specific? It was actually a reoccurring situation.

Picking up SuAh's location, you sent it along with the code to Rosa since she was in a closer proximity, before returning back to the chat with SuAh.

Y/n:
Is everything that belongs to you within eyes view?

SuSuBabyGorl🔥:
Yeah plus I think he is about to go shower

Y/n:
Okay as soon as the shower starts running, grab your shit and run. Rosa is on her way there.

SuSuBabyGorl🔥:
Got it

Suddenly, you started to hear some noises coming from not too far away. Whipping your head in the direction of the sounds, you noticed some store attendants whispering and cackling about something around the corner

Curious of course, you took a few steps in the direction of the matter. They seemed to be watching a cashier by the till. The cashier in question was in a visibly questionable state. All female employees with long hair had it slicked into a low bun, but hers was loose and drooping with flyaways sticking out in every direction. Her shirt was disheveled and untucked. On top of all that, her face was burning red.