04 | Store-sex guy

On Monday morning, the nameless guy left your place

On Monday morning, the nameless guy left your place. Arriving at a hotel not too far from your house, he greeted the agent at the front desk before heading up the elevator to the presidential suite.

After the two of you had breakfast, the rest of the day was pretty much filled with music, dancing, a whole lot of laughing, and without a doubt numerous rounds of screwing each other.

The different variations of the sounds that escaped you during your time together kept replaying in his ears together with the image of your face in his mind. He smiled to himself as he plopped onto his silk sheet-covered queen-sized bed wishing that the weekend never had to come to an end.

~

As soon as the club guy left you called SuAh and she rushed right over to your place. How exactly did you first meet SuAh?

It was your first day at your new part time job waitressing at a local coffee shop. You were 17 and nervous about starting a new part of your life in an unfamiliar city.

Knowing that you would need a friend if you were to survive that big step in any way, you decided to befriend the first person to show you kindness. A somewhat smart tactic at the time. In your need for a companion, that day, the universe heard you loud and clear.

Stepping into the cafe you were immersed in coffee and ambiguous scents. A burst of bright laughter drew your attention. The hearty and boisterous laughter was attached to a brightly smiling, long haired brunette. She had a gorgeous, round baby face and comely figure which was clothed in skinny jeans that accentuated her figure, a black loose button up shirt, and an apron that was wrapped tightly around her waist.

After you caught her eye, she approached you. "You must be the person taking the new girl status away from me" she joked exhaling a light chuckle. "Let me show you around."

That was the beginning of a friendship you didn't know would be one of the best things to happen to you.

~

"I cannot believe you!" SuAh clasped her hands over her mouth and bounced about in her chair as you shared the adventures of you and the nameless dark-haired man.

"Does he even know your name?" SuAh leaned forward on the countertop placing her weight on her elbows. Her eyes were so wide that they were practically popping out of their sockets. You remained silent fiddling nervously with your phone charger.

All you could do was smile uncontrollably replaying the steamy and heart-fluttering weekend in the back of your mind. You looked to the side and envisioned his tall figure, broad shoulders, and his solid abs. He also had a size that was one to brag about. And his hands, oh his big hands, and the things they did to you. The reminiscence made you weak to your knees.