13 | 5 of Everything

I freaking hate this

It's nearing winter and you could especially feel it on this particular afternoon. The sun has not made an appearance and instead sent the chilly winds which felt sharp like specs of ice on your face. You stepped out of the cab and shivered your way into the Blue Fox.

You tried to dress comfortably and warm not only because of the weather but because you woke up that morning and your monthly visitor decided to make an early appearance. Comfort and rest were your top priority, you just wish you could prioritise them from the comfort of your own home.

Walking into the club, everything was pretty much set up for opening later except the chairs which were still on top of the tables.

"You're Late!" A piercing and strident voice howled. You turned around to see the club owner walking up to you.

"Do you have no respect for time?" He raised his voice even louder, drawing the attention of everyone in the room. How can one voice be so grating?

For a short man, he had the ego and presence of a giant. He hardly ever showed himself at the club in person. It was just your luck that on the day when you were bleeding uncontrollably and quote un quote 'late', he decided to show up and demand that all dancers be present that night.

"I'm sorry Sir. It won't happen again." You apologised in the most emotionless voice you could. You bowed your head rolling your eyes on your way down.

The short man then picked at your sweater like it was a dirty old rag. His face contorted in disgust. Who knew his face could possibly look worse? "What are you wearing?" He croaked.

"If a customer walks in and catches you dressed so homely I'll lose money! Go, go remove your clothes and wear something that shows off your butt." He shoed you off like some kind of bug.

Ugh. Repulsive little shit. The club isn't even open yet. . . I'll shove his smug face up his ass if he doesn't shut up. As he walked away you flipped him off before going your way.

(A/N: Your Outfit of the night👇)