35 - The 2nd Key.

ENJOY!

.

.

.

Pilmaon gripped the gourd bottle Mori held in his grasp. "Absorb." He said.

Mori beamed. "You're awake!!"

"Thanks to you." Pilmaon admitted.

King Uma smirks as her body begins to fizz and disappear. "You're so dead- moo."

King Uma and Bishop Byron were immediately sucked into the bottle and they disappear completely from view, into the small gourd bottle.

Mori gapes. "Wow!! You really absorbed them!! But... how come i can't do it?" Mori pouted, peering into the gourd bottle.

The flapping of large wings was heard as Mori and Pilmaon snapped their eyes up to see the large white figures that towered over them in the sky.

Mori grit his teeth as he eyed the red eyed creatures that shrilled at the sight of him. Mori barely caught a glance of the purple haired girl that bowed in the presence of the white winged creatures.

"Thank you for answering my call." She said towards the creatures that began to fall in line behind her.

Mori frowned. "She is..."

Mori was cut off as big attacks began to be shot towards his direction. The ground was shot multiple times and it was a miracle Mori hadn't been hit yet. He jumped from one foot to the other as he yelped.

Daewi frowned. "They're only attacking Mori..." He muttered. He felt the girl in his arms twitch at the sound of Mori's name.

Daewi placed Nova on the ground, capturing Mira's attention. "Mira, keep trying to wake her up, I'll cover you." He said.

Mira nodded firmly. "Okay!" She crouched down next to Nova's body, eyeing the sacrament on her head. She tried pulling it off, but it wouldn't budge.

"Ugh! Pulling it won't do any good..." Mira jumped up in realization. "What if.." She snapped her head over to Pilmaon that stood with the gourd bottle a bit far from where she stood.

"He's the one who put it on. What if he can take it off...?" Mira mumbled to herself.

She quickly scooped up Nova in her arms, doing her best to keep her footing steady as she lifted her up.

Daewi flinched. "Where are you going??"

Mira stopped him. "What is that fake monkey king guy is the only one who can take the sacrament off? He put it on Nova, so he should also be able to take it off." Mira said. "I hope..." She muttered.

Daewi, after a minute of thinking, nodded firmly. "Okay, take her- but be careful."

"I will." Mira smiled.

As Mori leaped out of the way of another large attack, he saw Pilmaon raise the gourd bottle in his hand.

"Absorb." Pilmaon commanded. But the large winged creature that had been flying towards Mori only got closer and swatted away the cloud made to absorb it into the bottle.

Pilmaon frowned, deeply, his eyes widening.

All of a sudden, Pilmaon felt his arm twisted backwards, a sharp pain shooting through his arm and shoulder.

Sujin had flown behind Pilmaon in a flash and held his arm to his back, twisting it upward. "Take her out." Sujin demanded.

Pilmaon understood that the purple haired girl was talking about King Uma, but didn't comply. "And what if i don't?"